• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My first day grade for the panthers

dpanthersman

C+....until i see more from the players drafted

at first i wasnt very happy about trading away next years first. but after learning a little more about brown it seems that hes a first round talent so apparently we gotta a pretty good player at that pick. hes one of the smaller dline guys with alot of speed that meeks seems to like so i think he may be a good fit for our defense. although i still questioned the pick just because of the other players that were still available and with it looking like pep is deff gonna be here next year it seems DT would have been a bigger need.

as far as the martin pick goes. this guy kinda scares me because of his history with injuries. hes already had three major surgeries and im afraid he may end up bein a bust if his injury problems continue. i also question this pick for some of the same reasons as before. there were still some good dline guys available with guys like Gilbert and roy miller available and also some quality oline talent , sean smith was also still available which IMO will be alot better corner than martin

i have confidence in hurney and foxs decision making so i hope both these guys turn into great players for us. but until i see them on the field im stick with a C + grade

Archived