• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam And Bojangles

Hairless Cat

Unrelated, but I recently decided to look up the nutritional information of Bojangles honey mustard. Holy crap is that stuff awful for you, but god damn is it good.

On topic, do the commercials Cam! Cam and Kalil could be the new guys, with Smitty making a guest appearance.

It's amazing isn't it? I think that there's a secret mixture of butter, sugar, lard, egg yolks and salt that Is added to fast food that makes it taste better and adds 10 times the fat and calories of the normal ingredients.

Bojangles is fuging disgusting and all my friends insist on going there for a hangover cure.

Yeah because when I'm hungover after drinking 12 beers and shots all night what I really want is some greasy fried chicken and biscuits to make me constipated and immobile for 5 hours.

This would be a great deal for Bojangles. Bad for Cam. Cam has pretty much done everything "national" be it his sponsors or his interviews.

Yup this isn't country bumpkin Jake and his "aww shucks" personality.

I'd be willing to bet Bojangles approached cam and he turned them down.

Cam: Uh, sorry Bojangles, after I leave ESPN studios I'm flying to LA to do a Gatorade/Under Armour commercial with Tom Brady and supermodels.

Bojangles is fuging disgusting and all my friends insist on going there for a hangover cure.

Yeah because when I'm hungover after drinking 12 beers and shots all night what I really want is some greasy fried chicken and biscuits to make me constipated and immobile for 5 hours.

Uh...ye-...yeah?

Archived