• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TV shows not coming back

dexterpyro

I really hate the people that are in charge of TV. I know they are doing there job by the number of veiwers. But Really good shows get cancelled b/c of veiwers, money and what not. Here are some shows endangered for not coming back.

Fringe(fox)

Life(NBC)

Eleventh Hour(CBS)

'and others.. If anyone knows of shows that are definatley going to be canceld are on the fence let us know here.

Fringe was just too weird for me to get into, and Eleventh Hour just I think either did bad casting or we have too many tv shows just like that one.

I just hope Lie to Me doesn't get canceled, I really like that show

I also like Southland, but I have heard that was in danger of being canceled

Don't get me started on cancelled shows! :mad:

OMG! Rock of love, might not be back! Need to start a letter writing campaign for that one for sure!!

Maybe if the networks stopped making the same show over and over.

And if they would play a show at the same time on the same day for a whole season, maybe they could keep an audience. Doesn't help that they play 3 shows, something else, 2 shows, then reruns of the first 3 shows.

As for the Unusuals, It tried to be a funny NYPD Blue Fail#1. Bad casting, nobody on that show is likable Fail#2. And as I said they have already moved it.

I really hate the people that are in charge of TV. I know they are doing there job by the number of veiwers. But Really good shows get cancelled b/c of veiwers, money and what not. Here are some shows endangered for not coming back.

Fringe(fox)

Life(NBC)

Eleventh Hour(CBS)

'and others.. If anyone knows of shows that are definatley going to be canceld are on the fence let us know here.

Darn! I like all 3 of them!

Archived