• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are We Still Excited About Facing Fox?

TheRealDeal

Are we supposed to be afraid of the Broncos and john Fox because Peyton manning is going to be their quarterback? I hope Peyton Manning is fully recovered and has a good remaining career in the NFL....but when he steps out on that field, I hope he is wearing a neck brace and 3 chin straps because we are going to knock him around and make him look like a used-Bobblehead! The only thing I am NOT looking forward to is our defense hitting him because the Refs are going to be so 'overly-mothering' of him and his neck condition that any hit from the upper arms / shoulders and above will draw (IMO) a flag.

Are we supposed to be afraid of the Broncos and john Fox because Peyton manning is going to be their quarterback? I hope Peyton Manning is fully recovered and has a good remaining career in the NFL....but when he steps out on that field, I hope he is wearing a neck brace and 3 chin straps because we are going to knock him around and make him look like a used-Bobblehead! The only thing I am NOT looking forward to is our defense hitting him because the Refs are going to be so 'overly-mothering' of him and his neck condition that any hit from the upper arms / shoulders and above will draw (IMO) a flag.

They threw a flag against us for touching Matt Hasselbeck's helmet. Literally, touching it.

Haha looked at a link that had it as an away game...my bad.

I hope I didn't offend you.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2011/12/2012-schedule-nearly-set.html

Home games: Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, New York Giants, Arizona/Seattle loser, San Diego, Kansas City.

Away games: Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Chicago, Oakland, Denver.

Guest Sandman

With the signing of Tolbert, the run game will keep Peyton off the field and limit his possession. Broncos just another W for Panthers,

I wonder how much our offense will change in year 2. Hopefully we see a little better situational play caling.

I thought the Broncos beat us last year and so far they have improved. Depending on Cam's improvement and the impact of our IR players we have a chance but I still think they are a better overall team.

It's very early though.

The game just lost some luster with Tebowmania in full force.

Archived