• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are We Still Excited About Facing Fox?

TheRealDeal

Guest Lurker

I am moderately excited about next season. Haven't really thought much about the Denver game. I am much more concerned with how we do against New Orleans and Atlanta.

I can save you a few months worth of concern and tell you now, Panthers will get their customary two losses against Saints and possibly split this year with Falcons. Now the Bucs could be interesting if Freeman starts playing like his first year. Any wins are also based on assumption that Cam doesn't have the typical sophomore slump. It will be harder for him as there is now a year worth of game film on Cam and teams will be better prepared to defend against him.

It will be harder for him as there is now a year worth of game film on Cam and teams will be better prepared to defend against him.

If I read this line of asinine thinking one more time I am going to rip someone's damn head off.

FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIME, TEAMS USE FILM ALL YEAR!

Teams need less than two games to figure out an entire offense, much less one player. Did Josh Freeman suddenly regress from his sophomore season because teams figured him out? No, he got lazy with his preparation and they played a much harder schedule. "Teams need film and time to prepare for a player" IS A MYTH. They already know what to do, it's the execution or sheer inability to stop them that is the problem.

Well lets weigh the weapons here. Newton, Stew, D-Will, Tolbert, Smith > Manning. Yea we are gonna lose alright

Peyton + no pass rush + Capt + Godfrey/Martin + Denver signing homeless people off the street to play WR = comparable points.

Denver has a better D. Better K. Normally I wouldn't mention Ks but the gap is pretty big.

Do we think we can go on the road and beat them now with Peyton Manthing? I wonder if it'll still be a "primetime" game or even in contention.

Game will be played at BOA, not Denver.

http://www.panthers.com/schedule/index.html

Do we think we can go on the road and beat them now with Peyton Manthing? I wonder if it'll still be a "primetime" game or even in contention.

Why do you still post? yes we can beat them, and it will be in Carolina SEEING AS ITS A HOME GAME!

If I read this line of asinine thinking one more time I am going to rip someone's damn head off.

FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIME, TEAMS USE FILM ALL YEAR!

Teams need less than two games to figure out an entire offense, much less one player. Did Josh Freeman suddenly regress from his sophomore season because teams figured him out? No, he got lazy with his preparation and they played a much harder schedule. "Teams need film and time to prepare for a player" IS A MYTH. They already know what to do, it's the execution or sheer inability to stop them that is the problem.

WHAT DO U MEAN!?!? THEY SAY THIS STUFF ON ESPN ALL THE TIME SO IT MUST BE THE TRUTH!!

just like u have to establish a run game to open up the pass.

and The Golden Calf of Bristol is a great quarterback because all he does is win.

anyway back on topic, i am really hoping fox tries to instill foxball into what is now peyton mannings offense; it'd be hilarious to see the two conflicting styles clash so violently. peyton/fox vs cam/rivera will def be a spotlight game. it will be like that game between jordan and allen iverson.

Peyton 35 yrs. old, coming off 3 neck surgrues, new team, new playbook, decent oline, no top WRs or TEs to throw to currently, but doesn't really matter. Facing Fox will be a dream game where we become Fox worst nightmare. Bottomline.

Thomas and Decker are not chopped liver, especially now that Manning will be throwing to them. Julius Thomas, TE, will be nice also. Remember that during fantasy football

Archived