• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

You're from Shelby...did you ever get livermush at The Hub in Medical Arts? Its pretty good.

(not to mention that there used to be a livermush festival there -- I don't know if they still do that or not)

I used to live so close to The Hub that I walked there for breakfast. But I usually got their country ham biscuits, not the livermush.

Yeah, the livermush festival is pretty cool, I know a guy who runs a booth out there every year.

Since this got bumped I thought I would add my own...

Panther fans here prolly know where my inspiration came from. Last year when our greatest Panther Sam Mills passed on, I wanted to have a screen name that would honor him as he is still to this day my absolute favorite Panther.

51 - Sam Mills' number, RIP

58 - Mark Fields' number, fighting the battle against cancer still

Poundin - Their battle cry against cancer that supports funding for the Blumenthal Cancer Center

This started to be my screen name as of April 2005 for my FFL teams and everywhere else.

:061:

Keep poundin'!

Just dawned on me I never replied to this one before. "Abner" has been a nickname of mine for quite a while now - started years ago while playing golf with a buddy. We were having a discussion about baseball (I wish I could remember what exactly it was about), and I pulled some random fact out of my ass and he said "Who do you think you are, Abner effing Doubleday?" We looked it up and the info I came up with was, in fact, right, so he said "Wow, you really are Abner Doubleday." I think it had to do with Cy Young having pitched for the Red Sox when they were based at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, which is now the home of Northeastern University. Anyway, the nickname stuck.

And 11 has just been a lucky number for a long time.

Epistaxis

1)Another stupid medical term for something as mundane as a nosebleed.

Sounds cool, really isn't (like me!!)

2)Happens to be in the general vicinity of where i do most of my doctorin'.

3) Where i usually sit for Bears, Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks games

4) Used to use it as an example for some of the kids. They would ask "will this hurt" answer, not much. "Will it bleed" Answer, yes, but have you ever had a nosebleed for no reason "yes" did it hurt "no".... So other residents called me Dr. Epistaxis, and

there you have it.

Lame, i know.

Epistaxis

1)Another stupid medical term for something as mundane as a nosebleed.

Sounds cool, really isn't (like me!!)

2)Happens to be in the general vicinity of where i do most of my doctorin'.

3) Where i usually sit for Bears, Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks games

4) Used to use it as an example for some of the kids. They would ask "will this hurt" answer, not much. "Will it bleed" Answer, yes, but have you ever had a nosebleed for no reason "yes" did it hurt "no".... So other residents called me Dr. Epistaxis, and

there you have it.

Lame, i know.

Why didn't you name yourself priapism? That one sticks out. OK, so that was a really bad pun. Sorry.

*shoots self*

Archived