• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

Jesterhawk

thats easy Im a Seahawks fan and people think Im funny (insert jokes here) like a court Jester always trying to make people laugh.

Sometime it works and sometimes it dont but I keep on trying. Lifes too short to go around sour all the time. Smile, laugh have a good time.You decide your fate,you decide if your going to have a good time or be a sour puss the rest of your life.

so get out there and smile and laugh Jester said so.lol

Wisdom from Jester?

I believe that is one of the signs of the Appocolipse. God help us all!

J/K

Actually was that was a very nice post Jester.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jesterhawk again.

:stwall:

• 2 months later...

blazehurdles comes in part from going to a track meet in college and my coach, who was only a couple of years older than us, wrote on the back of the numbers you have to attach to your uniform our last names, he wrote B. Blaze instead of B. Blake. I hope he was referring to my blinding speed. and the hurdles are because i spent 9-10 years as a hurdler and now i coach a high school track team. seemed to fit.

i also wanted to thank Mr. Buddha Jones for the Digable Planets reference. I have been a DP fan for many years now, its nice to know someone else knows they existed.

Livermush is a food I grew up eating for breakfast. The parts used in it are somewhat similar to sausage, and I like it cooked crisp. I eat livermush, egg and cheese sandwiches, livermush crumbled in grits, and just a big 'ol slab of it with breakfast. If I'm cooking it myself, I'll often eat a piece raw before I even put it in the pan.

My dad's family, growing up, used to buy their own hog in the late fall and butcher it themselves. They made pans of livermush for the winter. I guess it's part of who I am.

Livermush is a food I grew up eating for breakfast. The parts used in it are somewhat similar to sausage, and I like it cooked crisp. I eat livermush, egg and cheese sandwiches, livermush crumbled in grits, and just a big 'ol slab of it with breakfast. If I'm cooking it myself, I'll often eat a piece raw before I even put it in the pan.

My dad's family, growing up, used to buy their own hog in the late fall and butcher it themselves. They made pans of livermush for the winter. I guess it's part of who I am.

Livermush is good eats, as Alton Brown would say. There's a place that opened up in my hometown that sells it, first fast food place I've seen anywhere that sells it.

Dimbee, I call bullshit on your name. lol

Livermush is getting less shelf space in grocery stores. There are several locally owned restaurants around that still serve it. And in many small towns around, livermush is usually on the menu at the mom and pops places that serve breakfast.

Livermush is getting less shelf space in grocery stores. There are several locally owned restaurants around that still serve it. And in many small towns around, livermush is usually on the menu at the mom and pops places that serve breakfast.

You're from Shelby...did you ever get livermush at The Hub in Medical Arts? Its pretty good.

(not to mention that there used to be a livermush festival there -- I don't know if they still do that or not)

Dimbee, I call bullsh1t on your name. lol

Tis the truth!! I had a dream 8 or so years ago, and I dreamt that I got a puppy and named him dimbee, for the sound that comes out when you say DMB quickly- DMB standing for Dave Matthews Band, and this was at the time when I was really really into DMB.... 2 years after that dream, I got my puppy, and named him dimbee. In the 2 years, from that dream, I embraced the name dimbee, made it my email address and it became my screenname whenever I registered on a site... tis true! :biglaugh:

Archived