• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

Mines two-fold (I know I'm a youngin here but eh ya asked :P)

Optimus- From Optimus Prime of Transformers fame. most people think of superheroes they think of Superman or Batman, my first thought is always Optimus Prime.

Deadpool-Favorite comic book character. he's a mercenary with a mouth and I loved it.

So I tried to be somewhat original and combined the two. I tried Deadpool Prime once and it just didnt look right. I've had a variation of those 2 names since I first got on the interweb.

-DP

Jesterhawk

thats easy Im a Seahawks fan and people think Im funny (insert jokes here) like a court Jester always trying to make people laugh.

Sometime it works and sometimes it dont but I keep on trying. Lifes too short to go around sour all the time. Smile, laugh have a good time.You decide your fate,you decide if your going to have a good time or be a sour puss the rest of your life.

so get out there and smile and laugh Jester said so.lol

Sometime it works and sometimes it dont but I keep on trying. Lifes too short to go around sour all the time. Smile, laugh have a good time.You decide your fate,you decide if your going to have a good time or be a sour puss the rest of your life.

so get out there and smile and laugh Jester said so.lol

I like this philosophy. I tend to go with the 'shock and awe' style of humor as well. I figure if I make enough jokes/smartass comments somebody will be amused by some of them. And I have a good time doing it.

You know, there is nothing quite like the feeling when a joke doesn't work. For example, I remember once when I was in a group of friends at lunch and I make some joke which seemed hilarious when it was just a fledgling thought in my head and my friends are like "What the hell are you talking about?". I remember that we discussed the bad joke for the entire lunch. I spent an hour explaining why I thought it was funny and they disected why it didn't work. I realized then that if you have to explain why something is funny, then its not.

You know, there is nothing quite like the feeling when a joke doesn't work. For example, I remember once when I was in a group of friends at lunch and I make some joke which seemed hilarious when it was just a fledgling thought in my head and my friends are like "What the hell are you talking about?". I remember that we discussed the bad joke for the entire lunch. I spent an hour explaining why I thought it was funny and they disected why it didn't work. I realized then that if you have to explain why something is funny, then its not.

I know what you mean. That wasnt funny at all.lol

because I am to stupid to come up with anything else, not that stupid anyway just wanted to show you guys that there is Panthers support in NYC.

Don't worry, mine is equally exciting - but I represent an entire nation.

And guess what... I LOVE JAKE DELHOMME.... :yup: lol

Archived