• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

Mine is from way back when, I was probably 22-23 and Charlotte was in it's infancy. I went to Tampa w/ some girlfriends and the hotspot was a martini bar on the bay. They had a new drink called a "cosmopolitan" and it was yummy. I found out what was in them and it became my drink for awhile. That was about the time I setup my yahoo and hotmail email accounts, and I'm not that original, so that's what it was.

Now, I'm not so fond of the cosmopolitan martini anymore (too sweet). But my favorite bar in Charlotte is Cosmos. And I rarely miss an issue of the magazine. So it still works.

Well, I had to trash my yahoo account and start over. All the "cool" names I could think of were taken. So I was staring at the screen with just "cb" (my initials) in the box. At the same time I was talking to my brother about my sister's ex-boyfriend who had a slight speach impediment. Well, the diatribe ended up with me impersonating the guy trying to pray and Jesus having no idea what he was saying. My brother was laughing, but then he said, "You are the got dam devil."

So that is where the devil came from.

Archived