• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

I got my name years ago when I started my fiorst hotmail account. I could not think up a name, until I came up with this one.

It comes from playing pool. I used to go out and play a lot more than I do now, and I always used to seek out the pool sharks in a pool hall. I would let a friend play them and lose, then I would come over, and win their money back, plus some from the shark. Hence I was the shark "killer". I used to be just sharkkiller, but on a lot of places, I would register, then later go back and not have the email address, nor the password, so I added 69 to it, just cause I like 69.

Strange enough, I thought it was an original enough screen name that it would always be available, but alas, a lot of places already have people registered under that name.

Alfredo Garcia

Many references..

The genesis of "Alfredo" lies in the Green Iguana in Ybor City (Tampa) one night in 1995. A buddy of mine at the time was introducing himself to all the ladies as "Lucky" (which wasn't really working very well). To play along, the next time I said "and I'm Alfredo". He immediately chimes in and says "Like the Sauce!" The girls loved it... and the name stuck.

Later, Garcia was added to bring a last name to the alter ego. The full "Alfredo Garcia" name is a reference to a character in the movie "Demolition Man" which in itself is a reference to the movie "Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia".

The two names naturally seem to fit together and I have been responding to Alfredo, Fredo, or Alfredo Garcia for the last decade.

:wave2:

I have had the name Buddha for prolly the last decade if not longer, given to me by the previously posted Alfredo Garcia. I needed a last name for it also to complete the alter ego. The last name Jones came to me when I was listening to Diggable Planets and "Cleopatra Jones" called herself out, it just sounded so right, so I stuck with it. I have been Buddha Jones ever since.

Debil... actually short for Da Debil. Got it from another user on another board who always said "such and such is Da Debil".

All my relatives told me growing up that I was a little devil, and I sorta liked this version of it... so there ya are.

I go by another username on most boards, but since this place is only big enough for one monkey... lol ... I picked up this one instead.

I like the music of guys like Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and tha Dogg Pound (you can see snoop in my sig). My first names begins with a B, and 187 is the the california penal code for murder and a frequent addition to many rap lyrics. I have used this nickname on AIM and many message boards for the last 6-7 years. I have used bdogg1eight7 bdogg187, bdogg, dogg, and Brent H. on various message boards, as well as several other names which I use when I dont wish to be indentified, usually trolling, being annoying, or just an alter ego.lol

I regularly post on about 3-4 message boards and I am a member of more than 30, with many wide ranging topics (mostly sports), this is probably the best I have posted on.

Debil... actually short for Da Debil. Got it from another user on another board who always said "such and such is Da Debil".

All my relatives told me growing up that I was a little devil, and I sorta liked this version of it... so there ya are.

I go by another username on most boards, but since this place is only big enough for one monkey... lol ... I picked up this one instead.

Dat's right!! lol Thanks!lol

When I joined I couldn't think of anything thing but I knew I love Panthers. I am a mom. At the time I had 2 girls and one on the way. So Pantersmomof3.

Plus, Stwall needed me to join the huddle right away for the Huddle Surivor. I really didn't have to to think.

Later, I wanted to be STW1HotMama or 1 HotMama.

Plus, I love the song: Hot Mama by:Trace Adkins. Reminds me of my life.

I like the music of guys like Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and tha Dogg Pound (you can see snoop in my sig). My first names begins with a B, and 187 is the the california penal code for murder and a frequent addition to many rap lyrics. I have used this nickname on AIM and many message boards for the last 6-7 years. I have used bdogg1eight7 bdogg187, bdogg, dogg, and Brent H. on various message boards, as well as several other names which I use when I dont wish to be indentified, usually trolling, being annoying, or just an alter ego.lol

I regularly post on about 3-4 message boards and I am a member of more than 30, with many wide ranging topics (mostly sports), this is probably the best I have posted on.

hahahahaha sorry i dont do rap.. but .. I'll give you props for Karem Abdul Jabbar in your Avatar.. especially since its the one where he kicks the crap out of Bruce Lee .. ahahhahaha funny. I met that guy once.. my god what a huge man.. im 6'1.5" and he was as tall as me sittin down.. and his had was big eough to palm even cooters big old head..

I use to visit the Charlotte.com MB and a few other panthers MB, but have never posted on any of them. When I first came here I never planed on ever posting. I just liked to read what people thought or had to say about the panthers. So, when I logged in I used my name. But once I started posting I wanted to change it but I would lose all my post count so I never did.

I would still like to change it. If any of you admins could help me out on that one I would appreciate it.

When I joined I couldn't think of anything thing but I knew I love Panthers. I am a mom. At the time I had 2 girls and one on the way. So Pantersmomof3.

Plus, Stwall needed me to join the huddle right away for the Huddle Surivor. I really didn't have to to think.

Later, I wanted to be STW1HotMama or 1 HotMama.

Plus, I love the song: Hot Mama by:Trace Adkins. Reminds me of my life.

I bet if you asked an admin real nice, they'd help you change your name if you really wanted.

Archived