• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

Engine engine number 9

on the ny transit line

if my train runs off the track

pick it up, pick it up, pick it up...

Black Sheep baby! One of the best albums of the early 90's.

Delhommey is a name I chose for Fantasy football a few years ago. Simple play on words with one of my favorite players involved. My avatar is M.F. Doom, one of favoritist musical artists.

I go by Subcomandante Manning on the Atlanta board (a play on Subcomandante Marcos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcomandante_Marcos) with Manning in his ninja mask from the 03 philly game as my avatar due to the fact I am a bit of a subversive over there.

I miss Jessica Alba in your sig. :-(

Used too much bandwidth on photobucket and it's just about 15k too big to be my avatar.

Apologies.

Nance, Kurb, Zod...somebody make it so that the avatar can be 215 K instead of 200. This is important, here.

I jest...but my dancing guy in my sig couldn't fit in my avatar anymore and I was just linking to him offsite. The size restriction wasn't used on the old board unless if you actually uploaded the image.

Engine engine number 9

on the ny transit line

if my train runs off the track

pick it up, pick it up, pick it up...

Black Sheep baby! One of the best albums of the early 90's.

Funny side note. I used to work with the lead singer from black sheep about 5 years ago. He was broke and working as a customer service rep for a major cell phone company.

I like Monkeys, and I like butts! :-)

I got it from Home Alone 3... As the burglar is sliding into the outdoor igloo where the parrot is, the parrot says, "What's on your mind Monkeybutt?" I got suck a chuckle from it, I kept it :)

Archived