• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of NCAA Football 2010 information

UNC#1FAN

Back in the old days, before there was even an official website for the Panthers, much less a message board, I hung out on the AOL message boards.

In our first season, can't remember the game, there was a highlight show where the Panthers all came to the pregame huddle and someone chanted "Panther Pride on Three! one...two....three...Panther Pride!!!" I decided to make that my screen name but it way already taken. I tried this misspelled version and it took. I've long since left the AOL boards but I can use the same name on every board so less to remember!

I was at Buckhead Saloon years ago with a group of friends and a not so actractive girl asked what my name was. The first thing that popped in my head was Johnny Rockets for some reason. She believed it and my friends called me that for the rest of the night. The rest is history.

ComxDlr is how I typically write it.. cause its 2 words together.. I'll probably break down and get the car tag changed to that this year.. but its what I am :comxdlr: < thanks to Nance is a hint..

I started a comic shop when I was 17 and its been going strong for 17 years now.. (yeah yeah..) therefor Comics Dealer or ComxDlr

Im a fan of teh Carolina Panthers, and I'm in TX. Go figure.

mainly I use it because it easy to type.

I used to use PantherIROC on the old official boards. (I had a 89 IROC-Z28 painted 2 tone panther blue and white untill some guy decided to rear end it and it was totaled)

Ive used "txpanther" before, too.

On most boards, I'm SCPantherfan.(I'm from SC-So pretty easy to figure out)

Darth Waya is a play on two things-One I'm obviously a fan of Star Wars, and Two, whenever somebody would put up one of those silly "How Evil Are You?" or "What Movie Villain are you?" quizzes, I'd score insanely evil every time (One said my heart was as black as Vader's helmet) or get Vader. So the Darth is a play on that.

Waya is the Cherokee word for wolf, and my Yahoo screen name is Waya Ohni or "First Wolf"(I wanted something guaranteed to be unique and that reflected my heritage)

When I registered here, SCPantherfan was taken, so I picked Darth Waya as part of an ongoing joke from the other board.

When I met you at the tailgate, I wish I would have known you were also SCPantherfan. I remember that name way back. I know Darth Waya from here only.

It's a family name. I use my name proudly like my dad, engine8, and his daddy before him, engine7. :dance:

...actually I took it from a line out of a rap song from back in the 90s

Engine engine number 9

on the ny transit line

if my train runs off the track

pick it up, pick it up, pick it up...

Black Sheep baby! One of the best albums of the early 90's.

Delhommey is a name I chose for Fantasy football a few years ago. Simple play on words with one of my favorite players involved. My avatar is M.F. Doom, one of favoritist musical artists.

I go by Subcomandante Manning on the Atlanta board (a play on Subcomandante Marcos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcomandante_Marcos) with Manning in his ninja mask from the 03 philly game as my avatar due to the fact I am a bit of a subversive over there.

Archived