• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kamerion Wimbley

Panthers4lyfe

He is expected to be released by the raiders soon... He'll get a decent contract. but could put our LB core over the top.. He's durable (missed 1 game in the past 6 years) can get after the QB and has experience in both 4-3 and 3-4. Him, Beason and Anderson, with TD would be GREAT. then get Brockers or Poe in the 1st and Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd when he drops. D=Very Good.. what'chall think?

Hate brockers and poe

I'm with u bro. I have officially started the" I hate brockers" wagon.

Seriously though, I can understand why poe is getting hype but seriously brockers has shown me nothing. I've went back and watched games over and over. U can't even call his highlights... Highlights. I know that the position isn't about sacks but this guy gets no push even single handed. And he gets pushed outta the play too much. I don't see his "potential". His measurables are nice but I mean cmon. It seems like the media placed this guy as the front runner of the DT class and everybody was like" omgz we gotta have dis guy. He's numba one" I would take a one legged devon still over him.

I will man up and say I was wrong if we draft him and he becomes a beast but until then please no.

I'm with u bro. I have officially started the" I hate brockers" wagon.

Seriously though, I can understand why poe is getting hype but seriously brockers has shown me nothing. I've went back and watched games over and over. U can't even call his highlights... Highlights. I know that the position isn't about sacks but this guy gets no push even single handed. And he gets pushed outta the play too much. I don't see his "potential". His measurables are nice but I mean cmon. It seems like the media placed this guy as the front runner of the DT class and everybody was like" omgz we gotta have dis guy. He's numba one" I would take a one legged devon still over him.

I will man up and say I was wrong if we draft him and he becomes a beast but until then please no.

This. I have no clue what anyone sees in Brockers. The only DT worth considering at 9 as of now is Fletcher Cox and most would call that a reach. If we stay put I'd take either...in no particular order...if available...

Blackmon

Ingram

Coples

Kuechly

Floyd

Reiff

DeCastro

EDIT: as for Wimbley, I would love for him to be a Panther, I just don't see it happening. He would want money that we couldnt afford to pay him

All im saying is if we can get good production from a DT, a solid #2 starting CB in the draft and sign wimbley our D would be good.. it was moreso to see what yall thought about wimbley than to hate on the DT's. sheesh

Yeah my bad buddy. I got caught up in my own Little world there. Didnt mean ti hijack your thread. But Idk alot about him but if Davis gets cut or hurt again it would be a good option. I don't know how much it would cost though.

He is expected to be released by the raiders soon... He'll get a decent contract. but could put our LB core over the top.. He's durable (missed 1 game in the past 6 years) can get after the QB and has experience in both 4-3 and 3-4. Him, Beason and Anderson, with TD would be GREAT. then get Brockers or Poe in the 1st and Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd when he drops. D=Very Good.. what'chall think?

Hmm where I have heard this before??

Also he isn't a former Charger.

Archived