• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Done in Indy

I REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLY hope Luck sucks. After all the hype, him basically insulting our organization (it's cool, we have OUR QB), and the Colts releasing possibly the greatest QB of all-time for this horseface mf'er, I really hope he sucks.

I also hope Peyton goes to Miami... I'd like to pull for them coming out of the AFC and if we can't win it next year, I'd love to see the Dolphins do it because Marino never did for their fans. Just seems like it would be a cool fit.

When did he insult our franchise? Are you saying he insulted us by returning to Stanford to finish his degree, or did I not hear about something?

I'd hardly say that was an insult towards us. I've got no issues with Luck, hope he succeeds. I do hate how Irsay handled this whole situation though.

best of luck to him, cant believe the colts didn't try to trade him, maybe i'm missing something in terms of salary cap

Peyton was due a huge payday if he was on the roster Thursday. (Something like 25 mill!) If the Colts had kept him on the payroll, then trade him, they would still be on the hook for most if not all the 25 mill. Now they can use that to keep some of their other Free Agents and sign their draft pics.

At least that's my understanding.

I'm not sure where all the hate for Luck comes from on this board. He decided to stay for another year. And the Panthers drafted Cam.

I'm not sure where all the hate for Luck comes from on this board. He decided to stay for another year. And the Panthers drafted Cam.

Some Panther fans have to find disrespect in everything. Be glad when they get over themselves.

Dolphins will get him, probably take an OT in the first round to protect him making for one of the best O-Lines. Jake Long, Pouncey, 1st round OT. They have the talent on offense with Marshall and Reggie Bush, solid backup in Matt Moore if Manning isn't full strength. Good weather, hungry team with a good D...will probably bring along Reggie Wayne...why would he go anywhere else?

edit: for the record I'd see this going a lot like the '04 Lakers.

seeing a few people saying that the broncos are interested in peyton and people are calling it a legit possibility and a good idea.

you've got one QB there who can run but can't throw and then bring in another who can throw but can't run. i guess it could work.

just think it would be like if you had someone who could throw as good as peyton and run as good as The Golden Calf of Bristol. how crazy would that be?

what in the world would that look like.

wait...i think i know....:cam:

Archived