• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Done in Indy

I think Jerry Jones should his coffer and makes a legit playoff run with him with a crazy incentive laden contract

I would too, but I doubt he's that bright.

He's already said that Romo is better then Luck or Griffin could be. he may believe he's just as good as Manning too.

can't see him going to Miami. they've got a good team but they play in the AFC east and have awful management/ownership.

Arizona is the best fit. Super star WR, dome, perfect weather, plays in the NFC west, etc. If not the Cardinals, it'll end up being an NFC West team.

1) Cardinals

2) Seahawks

3) 49ers

I knew this day would happen.

However, I'm still sad. :cryin:

Whatever happens next, as a Colts fan, we had a great run with Peyton and company. I hate that it ended this way.

There isn't a team owner or GM put there, other then NE, that wouldn't sell their soul to the devil for the run the Colts and Peyton Manning had!

1 for 2 in Super Bowls,

AFC South Champs forever!

We had to run in to the Patriots during their "Glory Years" as well.

Time to put that all behind me and luck, errrr look to the future!

can't see him going to Miami. they've got a good team but they play in the AFC east and have awful management/ownership.

Arizona is the best fit. Super star WR, dome, perfect weather, plays in the NFC west, etc. If not the Cardinals, it'll end up being an NFC West team.

1) Cardinals

2) Seahawks

3) 49ers

Not sure he goes to any NFC team and messes up a chance at all Manning Super Bowl.

How is Peyton Manning so great? Yes i know he is an outstanding QB, but he only won 1 superbowl. Seriously?

Dan Marino and Jim Kelly won none.

Peyton is arguably the best ever. No one can run an offense like he does.

As much as anything else, I attribute his having only one ring to Bill Polian not building a good enough team around him. He has his failings too, but teams win, and teams lose.

How is Peyton Manning so great? Yes i know he is an outstanding QB, but he only won 1 superbowl. Seriously?

We defend Cam and say the losses are not his fault this season but question why Manning is so great when he has only won 1 Super Bowl.

Is this Huddle Logic?

At this point, he should be in it for the $ and nobody pays like Danny Snyder... esp when the Skins have 40 mil in cap space.

Doubt he want to play in the same division as Eli. And reports are saying he would like to play in a warm place.

I also doubt he is only in it for the money, I think he wants to win again and Cardinals or Miami would be a much better place to do that than Redskins.

At this point, he should be in it for the $ and nobody pays like Danny Snyder... esp when the Skins have 40 mil in cap space.

Maybe. With endorsements and past paydays and such, I don't think he's too bad off.

Chance for another ring might mean more.

he won't play in the NFCE. doesn't want to compete with his bro for division champ and playoff spot.

more than likely he'll be in miami.

in fact he's there already.

plane landed there about an hour ago...

429523_10150733970698413_44351298412_11394655_1712786293_n.jpg

of course he has a home there so.......

Archived