• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Done in Indy

interesting to think what would have happened if luck had come out last year.

He'd be in Carolina, Cammy Cam would be in Buffalo, and Peyton would still be with the colts with a brand new LT to protect him.

interesting to think what would have happened if luck had come out last year.

He'd be in Carolina, Cammy Cam would be in Buffalo, and Peyton would still be with the colts with a brand new LT to protect him.

The N if L, you should write a story for them, that would be crazy. Glad it played out (so far) well for us.

If Luck is not a Superstar, the Colts are going to look like fools.

Maybe in hindsight but it's absolutely the right decision right now, when you take financials, health situation, and draft opportunities into consideration.

You can't make decisions for fear of making the wrong one is basically what I'm saying.

yea but panther fans in general are terrified of the possibility of failure so good luck getting that point across here because I've tried to and they still don't get it lol

also keep in mind there hasn't been a single medical report about manning that hasn't come from....Manning.

I still don't think he'll play.

If Luck is not a Superstar, the Colts are going to look like fools.

Whoever picks up Manning is taking the bigger risk. IMO I don't think Manning plays again.

Other than the Colts trading Faulk to the Rams 2 days before the draft when they picked Manning, you're right. :D

Instead, they got Edgerrin James, who was aight. :lol:

Faulk and Manning overlapped one year in 98. James was drafted in 99.

Archived