• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Done in Indy

Houston already has a great QB, and they can't afford Manning.

I think the word "great" is used a little loosely here.

Besides, when was the last time Matt Schaub stayed healthy for an entire season?

isn't it interesting how the QB position gets fixed immediately after Fox leaves?

Coincidence?

(read the book)

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏ @ddockettRinging endorsement for Kevin Kolb... :lol:

Not a big fan of bailing on teammates, but honestly can you blame him?

Schefter did an analysis of where he could wind up. Took it down to a final four of the Redskins, Dolphins, Chiefs and Cardinals (Panthers were never an option). Final two were the Cardinals and Dolphins. Ultimate Winner: Dolphins. I expect that'll be a popular opinion.

Schefter did an analysis of where he could wind up. Took it down to a final four of the Redskins, Dolphins, Chiefs and Cardinals (Panthers were never an option). Final two were the Cardinals and Dolphins. Ultimate Winner: Dolphins. I expect that'll be a popular opinion.

Citing a team source, the Miami Herald reports that the Dolphins are “very confident” that they have a “good chance” to sign soon-to-be free agent quarterback Peyton Manning.

Per the Herald‘s Armando Salguero, the Dolphins’ front office has been discussing its impending pursuit of Manning with “the Manning camp” for the past three weeks.

Appearing on NFL Network on Tuesday evening, Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post also confirmed the Dolphins will “absolutely” go hard after Manning.

- PFT

It could definitely end up being Miami, and my, what a potent offense they could have after the draft. They could end up with Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, and drafting Justin Blackmon.

Archived