• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Done in Indy

That is my thinking. Who outside of Wayne do the Colt have for Luck to throw to thats any good???

Garcon, Collie and this guy named Dallas Clark, don't know if you've heard of him.

Who did the Colts have when Manning was drafted there?

Exactly.

Get the most important piece, the QB, in place. Build around him. The Colts officially are in a rebuilding mode now. For at least 1 season, I'd say

Manning had no help his rookie year. I mean he was throwing to Marvin Harrison and Marshall Faulk. Who the fug are those guys?

Manning had no help his rookie year. I mean he was throwing to Marvin Harrison and Marshall Faulk. Who the fug are those guys?

Other than the Colts trading Faulk to the Rams 2 days before the draft when they picked Manning, you're right. :D

Instead, they got Edgerrin James, who was aight. :lol:

Garcon, Collie and this guy named Dallas Clark, don't know if you've heard of him.

Garcon is a free agent, the Colts didn't tag him.

Garcon is a FA and isn't going back. Collie cant get on the field because of concussions so he's done. and its questionable if clark will be back. His best weapon will be jacob tamme

Who did the Colts have when Manning was drafted there?

Exactly.

Get the most important piece, the QB, in place. Build around him. The Colts officially are in a rebuilding mode now. For at least 1 season, I'd say

Marvin Harrison and Edge James? Both pretty decent at what they did....

Everybody rank the teams in order of most likely to least likely to get him

Mine:

Miami

Kansas City

Seattle

San Fran

Arizona

Cleveland

Jets

Broncos

Vikings

Jags