• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I guess you mean it doesn't sound good for the Panthers since he said he wanted a long term deal the Saints want a long term deal and they will get it done. Right?

Just like Nicks said he got a reasonable offer and said he wanted to stay a Saint....or when Brees's PR comments about how keeping all of their core was supposed to mean that he was going to take a paycut to keep other guys.

Carl Nicks ‏ @bigbrickhouse77 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

So now that I leave I'm fat, hope I die, nothing without drew!... Before it was please stay and we love u! Fans like that I don't need..

Another example of Saints fans showing their true colors... stay classy New Orleans.

Anyone who uses a quote from Porky's pretty much disqualifies them from having a point that could even be considered as relevant. Sounds like to me that I have totally owned this thread and you guys are moving to panic mode. Give up while you are behind, trust me it only gets worst.

Ding Ding Ding, another smack down from the visitor!!!!!

LOL, yes... you are winning the interwebz! (sheesh, what a f*cking retard)

Anyone who uses a quote from Porky's pretty much disqualifies them from having a point that could even be considered as relevant. Sounds like to me that I have totally owned this thread and you guys are moving to panic mode. Give up while you are behind, trust me it only gets worst.

Ding Ding Ding, another smack down from the visitor!!!!!

:lol: didnt like my comment? mustve hit pretty close to home.

This is you so far

Now our whole team was loaded up on steroids... I can actually feel myself getting dumber while talking to you.

Congrats on selling out and cheating your way to a world championship*

You know what they say about arguing with idiots, you can't win. They bring you down to their level and you will lose since they have experience being idiots...

The trolls will disappear once the punishment is handed down.

You know what they say about arguing with idiots, you can't win. They bring you down to their level and you will lose since they have experience being idiots....

We are keeping ourselves very entertained, thank you very much. If youre looking for reasonable debate then the next thread is that way =>

Right now we have a couple of jesters front and center and I for one dont want to ruin it. So please dont spoil it for the rest of us with your senseless maturity.

This is the huddle, welcome to the show.

lmao they already offered to make brees the highest paid player in the league.

really what else can they do? does brees want majority ownership of the team as well? a concubine? the superdome deeded to him?

seriously the last anybody heard they were millions per year apart. that's going to be a problem.

Brees has been eying that General Manager parking spot... but Loomis wont budge.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/55002/saints-hold-onto-backup-qb-daniel

“Ever since Chase joined our team in 2009, he’s continued to work hard and progress on the practice field, in the meeting room and in the weight room,” general manager Mickey Loomis said. “His work ethic has served him well as he’s continued his development for us at the quarterback position.”

:rofl: brees livid!

Archived