• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

hahaha what a joke, Yea like they did when they went to (and lost) in their one super bowl,

a number of Carolina Panthers used a vast quantity and tremendous variety of performance-enhancing drugs during the team's 2004 Super Bowl season.

how have you not yet realized that nobody here is defending that and it has absolutely no bearing on whether or not what your team did is wrong?

"yeah officer i just shot this guy and took his money but that guy over there totally just smoked weed man, why you gonna punish us differently?"

how have you not yet realized that nobody here is defending that and it has absolutely no bearing on whether or not what your team did is wrong?

"yeah officer i just shot this guy and took his money but that guy over there totally just smoked weed man, why you gonna punish us differently?"

LOL, this is what happens when you're attempting to defend a defenseless position.

Only Saints fans would be stupid enough to even fight this battle, they need to just admit it was wrong and then STFU and take their punishment.... just like the Saints organization is doing.

Right, because our coaches and GM were handing them out like the Saints coaches and GM were handing out cash for hurting people... you still don't get it, do you?

We lost to a team in the midst of a dynasty by 3 points, you barely beat the core of a 2-14 team who just happened to have Peyton Manning.

I feel very confident in saying the '03 Pats or the '03 Panthers would have wiped the field with the '09 Saints.

Speaking of which, it's funny that the Saints gravitated towards working out with the Pats during the offseason a few years back... makes sense that the two biggest cheaters in the history of the NFL would enjoy each others company I guess.

Like I said, when we win our Lombardi trophy - we'll do it the right way.

HAHAHAHA yea Saints beat a team that won 14 games in a row that year. That is too funny. "Our team that was loaded up on steroids and lost could beat your team that won the Super Bowl" you sound like a 5 year old arguing with a school mate. Win the big trophy and then talk until then you will always be chasing the teams that have won World Championships!

HAHAHAHA yea Saints beat a team that won 14 games in a row that year. That is too funny. "Our team that was loaded up on steroids and lost could beat your team that won the Super Bowl" you sound like a 5 year old arguing with a school mate. Win the big trophy and then talk until then you will always be chasing the teams that have won World Championships!

Now our whole team was loaded up on steroids... I can actually feel myself getting dumber while talking to you.

Congrats on selling out and cheating your way to a world championship*

hey did the saints manage to resign nicks? downtime messed me up and i'm behind on the latest news.

i mean even if they did lose him surely he wouldn't have gone to a division rival right.

they are just waiting for Brees and the FO to work out the best deal for the cap so Nicks can stay an Aint*.. don't worry, it'll happen. Someone who may or may not be inbred said so it must be the truth..

Wow...he has to be 15 years old....I don't think any adult is this f**king stupid.

Aint nothing wrong with kids comin on here and having a voice. I just dont know how they can take this much of verbal beat down and keep comin back for more. It's like that scene in Porky's where the dude's goin "I totally fugged his fist up with my face" and he's stumbling around all bludgeoned and punch drunk while he's smiling.

Beatdowns like this are scarring and every time they talk to a Panthers fan from here on out they will shrivel and feel nervous. Anyone who believes that forum fights are meaningless just doesnt get it. It's in your head already and its not coming out, humiliation and embarrassment are forever in your conscience. You can act bulletproof all you want, but the only reason someone would come here in the first place is ego.

To put in terms that they can understand, when you bleed in the Matrix you bleed for reals!

Doesn't sound good at this point... when it comes to Drew. Nothing new rally, but he has spoken out now on Mike and Mike.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/17790030/drew-brees-doesnt-sound-like-hell-play-for-one-year-franchise-deal

Drew Brees, appearing on a radio interview on Wednesday morning, wouldn't specifically say that he wouldn't play on a one-year, franchise-tag deal. But he also made it clear he's been there and done that and isn't a fan.

Brees was tagged by the Saints prior to the March 5 deadline and was reportedly "livid" about it. That showed through some when Brees discussed what happened the last time he played under a franchise tag in San Diego.

"I've played under the franchise tag before," Brees said on ESPN's Mike and Mike Wednesday morning. "And that ended with 13 anchors in my right shoulder and having a 25 percent chance of playing football again. So that didn't work out too well for me. And I've talked to the Saints about this many times and they definitely know my desire to have a long-term deal and they certainly want me to have that as well. So we'll continue discussions and, like I said, get a long-term deal done sooner or later."

That is not a guy who's willing to put his career on the line because the Saints couldn't figure out how to get him the money he wants.

Aint nothing wrong with kids comin on here and having a voice. I just dont know how they can take this much of verbal beat down and keep comin back for more. It's like that scene in Porky's where the dude's goin "I totally fugged his fist up with my face" and he's stumbling around all bludgeoned and punch drunk while he's smiling.

Beatdowns like this are scarring and every time they talk to a Panthers fan from here on out they will shrivel and feel nervous. Anyone who believes that forum fights are meaningless just doesnt get it. It's in your head already and its not coming out, humiliation and embarrassment are forever in your conscience. You can act bulletproof all you want, but the only reason someone would come here in the first place is ego.

To put in terms that they can understand, when you bleed in the Matrix you bleed for reals!

Anyone who uses a quote from Porky's pretty much disqualifies them from having a point that could even be considered as relevant. Sounds like to me that I have totally owned this thread and you guys are moving to panic mode. Give up while you are behind, trust me it only gets worst.

Ding Ding Ding, another smack down from the visitor!!!!!

Archived