• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I guess you didn't check close enough. The second greatest offensive team of all time the New England Patriots did not win the Super Bowl. Please check your facts before you try to debate me.

Thank you

Patriots don't qualify either because they didn't get it done.

But they did at least get to the Super Bowl. Your team couldn't even get past the first step.

That makes them better than you, but neither qualifies for "best offense ever" consideration.

Patriots don't qualify either because they didn't get it done.

But they did at least get to the Super Bowl. Your team couldn't even get past the first step.

That makes them better than you, but neither qualifies for "best offense ever" consideration.

Thank you for setting him straight.

Saints have as many trophies as the Rams the last time I checked. Now let's count the Panthers SB wins....

Well, we've been around for just 17 years... where were the Saints that this point in their franchise? Answer: they were almost half way through their 40 year term as red-headed stepchild of the NFL.

We'll get ours and when we do, it won't be tainted, because the Panthers do things the right way - something you wouldn't understand.

Latest update:

Yahoo's Jason Cole said on WIST this morning Saints WR Marques Colston WILL resign and that Bounty-penalties will be more $ than suspensions

Did y'all catch that, MORE $$$$ THAN SUSPENSIONS! Fines don't hurt the Saints since it doesn't count against cap space and comes out of the pocket of billionaire owner, Tom Benson.

Well, I mean if Jason Cole says so... :jc:

Well, we've been around for just 17 years... where were the Saints that this point in their franchise? Answer: they were almost half way through their 40 year term as red-headed stepchild of the NFL.

We'll get ours and when we do, it won't be tainted, because the Panthers do things the right way - something you wouldn't understand.

hahaha what a joke, Yea like they did when they went to (and lost) in their one super bowl,

a number of Carolina Panthers used a vast quantity and tremendous variety of performance-enhancing drugs during the team's 2004 Super Bowl season.

hahaha what a joke, Yea like they did when they went to (and lost) in their one super bowl,

a number of Carolina Panthers used a vast quantity and tremendous variety of performance-enhancing drugs during the team's 2004 Super Bowl season.

it's obvious

you don't like girls.

Right, because our coaches and GM were handing them out like the Saints coaches and GM were handing out cash for hurting people... you still don't get it, do you?

We lost to a team in the midst of a dynasty by 3 points, you barely beat the core of a 2-14 team who just happened to have Peyton Manning.

I feel very confident in saying the '03 Pats or the '03 Panthers would have wiped the field with the '09 Saints.

Speaking of which, it's funny that the Saints gravitated towards working out with the Pats during the offseason a few years back... makes sense that the two biggest cheaters in the history of the NFL would enjoy each others company I guess.

Like I said, when we win our Lombardi trophy - we'll do it the right way.

Archived