• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

That's the whole point you're missing to, I'm not trolling, I'm trying to give you a realistic view from Saints fans perspective and have included multiple links to Saints boards to back it up. The bottom line is Saints fans are not all too worried about punishment after the league issued statement that only things will be fines to our billionaire owner, suspensions to players and coaches of which most are on other teams, and loss of a draft pick or two which the team has done just fine without when lost to IR last year. That's it, no trolling, just facts!

Further, we kinda like the bad boy Bounty Hunter moniker and have made t-shirts with Boba Fett with Saints paint job and have some good costumes ready for next year. Not only is this uniting the fans which will make it a nightmare for anyone playing in Dome, it is also uniting the current players. If you look at their twitter pages, a large number of players started showing up last week early to start offseason workouts ahead of time and show unity with other players. Many players have specifically said on twitter they are here to show unity! I love the Saints will go into next season with a chip on their shoulder and so will the fans after all the bounty stuff. Who Dat!

I think they better have their heads on a swivel because payback is a bitch...just sayin..

Guest BigA3723

LOL the last 5 years!! Typical f*ckin Taint fan. All time record of Taints vs Panthers is 17-17 I believe. If you had suite tickets you'd remember some of those 17 losses. Every Taint fan always claims to be a fan since 81 and own suite tickets. From the way you guys blabber, you'd think those suites must seat 100,000 inbreds swamp retards. Gotta be one smelly ass suite.

I was talking win loss record across all teams for the past 5 years, I didnt say it was just against Panthers. That actually doesn't even make sense to say we have a top 3 winning record for past 5 years , against just the panthers? Common sense tells you it was directed at league! If you thought I meant it was only Saints and Panthers re odd against each other, how do you get to 3rd place when only two teams are involved!? Thanks for laugh.

My dad is a cardiologist and was chief of Staff at East Jefferson hospiltal from 82-87. EJ hospital owns a suite in Superdome and free tickets is part of perks! Suite 201 till 2005. Now we have other seats since 2005.

Its so god damned ghey how Taint* dress up like mimes and clowns at a football game. Remember that tool who came here last year and was bragging about wearing his mime outfit to the Panther/Taints game at BofA. Bunch of damned losers LOL.

I was talking win loss record across all teams for the past 5 years, I didnt say it was just against Panthers. That actually doesn't even make sense to say we have a top 3 winning record for past 5 years , against just the panthers? Common sense tells you it was directed at league! If you thought I meant it was only Saints and Panthers re odd against each other, how do you get to 3rd place when only two teams are involved!? Thanks for laugh.

I don't even.....holy sh*t

You sir, are a product of No Child Left Behind.

That's the whole point you're missing to, I'm not trolling, I'm trying to give you a realistic view from Saints fans perspective and have included multiple links to Saints boards to back it up. The bottom line is Saints fans are not all too worried about punishment after the league issued statement that only things will be fines to our billionaire owner, suspensions to players and coaches of which most are on other teams, and loss of a draft pick or two which the team has done just fine without when lost to IR last year. That's it, no trolling, just facts!

Further, we kinda like the bad boy Bounty Hunter moniker and have made t-shirts with Boba Fett with Saints paint job and have some good costumes ready for next year. Not only is this uniting the fans which will make it a nightmare for anyone playing in Dome, it is also uniting the current players. If you look at their twitter pages, a large number of players started showing up last week early to start offseason workouts ahead of time and show unity with other players. Many players have specifically said on twitter they are here to show unity! I love the Saints will go into next season with a chip on their shoulder and so will the fans after all the bounty stuff. Who Dat!

this is the type of dumbassery that scumbag saints* fans don't realize is going to fuel the fire and make Goddell even more pissed about the situation. laught it up now... glorifying what the NFL has been preaching against for years now is going to make the situation that much better

Ha! Saints* got punished the $1.6 mil for cheating the system in 2010. Hahahahahahaha dirty trash franchise! Suck it BigA.

LOL, big suprise... if there's a loophole the Saints find it and use it like a jump rope. Unfortunately, they're too stupid and unsophisticated to get away with it.

Just to remind everyone that the point is the punishments coming won't make a big difference.

Any fine is not counted against cap space, so no big deal. In case someone thinks even a $1 mil fine will make Benson blink, here is a link to his Forbes page as he is a BILLIONAIRE!

http://www.forbes.com/profile/tom-benson-3/

Oh no, please don't give me a fine worth 0.001 % of my net worth, I might have to take one less flight in my Gulfstream! Boo hoo

Punishments are no biggie which is why Benson and Payton have been spending the last few days in NYC meeting with the commissioner, right?

Obviously your owner and HC disagree with your "no big deal" assessment. They're up in NYC offering to toss Goodell's salad if he'll take it easy on them.

Is BigA here because he got kicked off his own forum? I think you should know that your franchise was done as soon as the news hit the wire. You see. . .your reputation has forever been corrupted . . .and every single time you meet someone. . . and tell them your a Saints fan :p, they will be laughing at you on the inside :lol: even though they politely nod and smile back :). Even people who arent football fans will think of you as slow :crazy: or slightly dim :confused: considering this will be the only news they know related to football.

Its not just the league the taints need to worry about, its EVERYTHING else. The franchise has been labeled and confirmed as "criminals". Not one player or two or even five, the largest group of people caught in a "criminal" affair in the NFL ever. No one's going to forget about it until something worse happens, which is very unlikely since its taken roughly a hundred years for them to catch a group this large participating in a manipulation of the rules of the game.

I dont really get the whole "yeah well we got a superbowl" thing when anyone you say that too is going to think of you as a jackass. You can feel all the pride you want but saying it out loud and declaring it to someone will immediately make them think youre a blithering idiot.

So to sum up, youve been getting treated like jackass all your life, youre getting treated like a jackass right here right now, and get used to it :lol: youre gonna be treated like a jackass for the rest of your life.

Archived