• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Here's what is great. The Saints traded their number 1 this year for Mark Ingram so they can't touch that one. Their second pick is like 25th of the second round. Yea that's going to hurt them. Brees will be locked up within a couple of weeks, Nicks has already said he wants to come back. Randy Moss by all accounts looked fantastic in his workout. Good gosh this could it be that the Saints will be even better next year?

In regards to not winning the Super Bowl? You are right last year they came up short. But they do have a Lombardi which is something the Panthers do not and probably will not ever have. Not to mention that the one Super Bowl the Panthers played in there was admitted and known steroid usage by many of the players so even when they cheated they couldn't win. At least the Saints SB win was legit!

Here's what is great. The Saints traded their number 1 this year for Mark Ingram so they can't touch that one. Their second pick is like 25th of the second round. Yea that's going to hurt them. Brees will be locked up within a couple of weeks, Nicks has already said he wants to come back. Randy Moss by all accounts looked fantastic in his workout. Good gosh this could it be that the Saints will be even better next year?

In regards to not winning the Super Bowl? You are right last year they came up short. But they do have a Lombardi which is something the Panthers do not and probably will not ever have. Not to mention that the one Super Bowl the Panthers played in there was admitted and known steroid usage by many of the players so even when they cheated they couldn't win. At least the Saints SB win was legit!

I'd like to congratulate the administration of this website for creating and perpetuating "breesing2anotherSB" for this long. Bravo. No way someone is this fugging stupid in real life...well, ok, it's possible. :::shudder:::

Look at it like this...

A cop pulls you over for swerving. He detects a faint hint of purple diesel in your car. (Yes he knows the strain because he's cool like that, but he still has a job to do.) He searches the car but can't find anything.

He tells you "Look, I can smell it but I can't find it. Hell I take a toke every nownagain myself, but its not safe to do it on the roads. So leave it at home & be cool."

3 days later he sees you drive by with a UV on some clones in the back seat, rolling a blunt on your dash, steering with your knees, & your buddy toking a hooka that you bolted to your hood, with a bumper sticker that says "Officer Goodell told me it was cool to smoke weed as long as I keep it quiet".

You think he's gonna slap your wrist?

He's gonna shave you, staple a long blonde wig to your head, strap fake tits on you back, drop you in Gen pop, & pause on the way out to say "he was only 8 you bastard!"

NFL Players Association wants it's pound of flesh, too: NFLPA says it will do own bounty investigation

Honestly, breezing2anotherSB, you're just embarrassing yourself. The Saints will be missing key starters for at least half the season due to suspension, new staff and who knows if their GM and head coach will even still be employed. Not to mention several offensive starters will be gone via free agency and Brees, the corner stone of the team, is not signed. But please, continue to count your eggs before they hatch... it amuses us.

Originally Posted by breezing2anotherSB

But they do have a Lombardi which is something the Panthers do not and probably will not ever have.

The Saints*** started their franchise in 1966 and went to the Superbowl in 2010...pretty sure it took us a quarter of the time to get there.

The Saints*** started their franchise in 1966 and went to the Superbowl in 2010...pretty sure it took us a quarter of the time to get there.

And the Panthers will be blocking the way for the saints* to get back any time soon.

Pssst, they can take away picks this year AND your 1st round pick next year... (did I really have to explain that? Oh yeah, you're a Saints fan)

Congrats on the *Lombardi trophy (notice the *) after 40 years of failure. Must hurt to know you had to cheat to get it, when we get ours there won't be a * next to it.

Keep telling yourself the punishment won't be that bad, everybody else does it, etc, etc... LOL

Look at it like this...

A cop pulls you over for swerving. He detects a faint hint of purple diesel in your car. (Yes he knows the strain because he's cool like that, but he still has a job to do.) He searches the car but can't find anything.

He tells you "Look, I can smell it but I can't find it. Hell I take a toke every nownagain myself, but its not safe to do it on the roads. So leave it at home & be cool."

3 days later he sees you drive by with a UV on some clones in the back seat, rolling a blunt on your dash, steering with your knees, & your buddy toking a hooka that you bolted to your hood, with a bumper sticker that says "Officer Goodell told me it was cool to smoke weed as long as I keep it quiet".

You think he's gonna slap your wrist?

He's gonna shave you, staple a long blonde wig to your head, strap fake tits on you back, drop you in Gen pop, & pause on the way out to say "he was only 8 you bastard!"

rofl

you've said too much man

space case ftw

breezing the fact you think the panthers won't be in the SB again or post season after we aquired the best rookie QB of all time who broke arguably the best NFL QBs' of all time rookies' record shows you are just naive in nature. Who has a brighter future than the panthers in the nfl, QB-wise, please tell me who. We have our 'brees' now, except he's already playing at that level at age 22. I know it hurts, it'll be ok our band wagon still has a lot of room left from the last two seasons.

You almost act as if this will somehow help your team, naive or maybe denial.

Archived