• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I was curious how that would go over with Saints FO.. Williams is going to try to survive and keep a job.

Here's the thing about Williams... he had this rep, league-wide, at the Redskins and the Bills.

And, knowing this, THE SAINTS HIRED HIM.

They got *exactly* what they wanted.

And they're going to get *exactly* what they deserve.

If you buy a dog that is well known for biting and it bites someone, whose fault is it? The dog's? Or the owner's?

UFL Saints? or maybe the arena league is better suited for those pussy ass dome bitches

Great idea, but I say we set up an "English Premier League" system and relegate the poor, downtrodden saints from the NFPL (the old NFL) to the new FL (the new relegated league).

We can start off with New Orleans, Indianapolis (post-Peyton), Oakland (because they're a mess), Denver (so The Golden Calf of Bristol can learn how to be a QB), Seattle, and Washington relegated to the FL. :D

I think the "steam coming out of his ears" comment pretty much tells me they might need to brace themselves for some big penalties.

You'll note that Payton and Loomis are greatly emphasizing the whole "Tom Benson didn't know" line.

Suuuuuuure he didn't :sosp:

I'm really starting to believe he did.

Yes, and unless I misunderstood I think Benson himself admitted he knew about it when he ordered Loomis to put a stop to it... so which is it?

Here's the thing about Williams... he had this rep, league-wide, at the Redskins and the Bills.

And, knowing this, THE SAINTS HIRED HIM.

They got *exactly* what they wanted.

And they're going to get *exactly* what they deserve.

If you buy a dog that is well known for biting and it bites someone, whose fault is it? The dog's? Or the owner's?

You mean a Super Bowl?

Archived