• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Hahahaha all of the doom and gloom threads at Saints Report are hilarious.

This post inspired me to head over there and the first thread is this beauty:

BREES LIVID ABOUT TAG AND WON'T SIGN IT

Kare Johnson came on at the end of The Sports Hangover and says he has it from his source out of the Brees camp that Drew is "livid" about havig the tag put on him (not really surprising), but also that he will refuse to sign it.

I didn't see this posted anywhere else so I thought it might deserve its own thread.

My night has been made.

Would it really surprise us if the best thing that happened to the Saints ultimately ended up smelling like a pile of dog poo.

I mean we are Saints fans, after all.

I think the real question is--what the hell took so long?

Well I'll be damned....already considering the entire thing coming full circle. These 40 year cycles are gonna take a toll.

If Brees leaves, I will have a whole new level of respect for him.

Whatever. You guys need to stop kissing Bree's ass. He's just another candyass Saint in my book. Sure he's not a complete scumbag like Payton or Williams but he's still a fairy and don't you forget that. You guys are acting like he's Cam Newton or something.

Whatever. You guys need to stop kissing Bree's ass. He's just another candyass Saint in my book. Sure he's not a complete scumbag like Payton or Williams but he's still a fairy and don't you forget that. You guys are acting like he's Cam Newton or something.

hes better than cam newton at the moment....

aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

if i had been handed a thousand dollars cash getting off the boat i wouldn't have been happier than i am now with this update.

die saints die die die die die die die

If Brees leaves, I will have a whole new level of respect for him.

His issue has been money, not principle. Under the tag...he would play for less than the 23 million he wants...and if he got hurt...no future $$$$. Maybe afraid someone will put the hit on him.

No way the entire team did not know about what was going on. Brees would be fine playing for this team....for the 23 million.

Mike Golic defending the saints, first vid on this page.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

i watched the segment this morning, hes not necessarily defending them, just reiterating that this whole "bounty" thing is more common than people are portraying it to be. The reason why the saints are getting so much flak is because they were CAUGHT before and given a slap on the wrist, yet the stupid bastards continue with it. I truly hope that they get very heavy penalties, and not just because im a bias'd panthers fan, but poo like this ruins the game.

Archived