• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

When Suh speaks up and says that he'd never take part in something so questionable you know you're in trouble. ;)

It's unfortunate to hear these things come out," Suh said in a pre-race press conference. "Me personally, I don't take part in those things and knowing my teammates and knowing my coaches, we wouldn't allow that.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120305/SPORTS01/120305002/Ndamukong-Suh-on-bounties-I-don-t-take-part-in-those-things-we-wouldn-t-allow-that-?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Sports|p

The owner has gotten off easy here but his recent statements make it sound like he does no think this is too serious. He only told the GM to to stop it when he found out there was an investigation. Even if that was the first he knew of it...he was not concerned enough to follow through and make sure the GM did what he told him to. I doubt that a guy with that much money got it by being naive. That entire organization is a problem. IMHO.
until he punishes loomis and payton he's going to look like an impotent old coot that prances around carrying a frilly gold umbrella.

A lesson on how to play with honor from Ndamukong Suh? Wow....

He just gained some respect from this hater.

reading through the ESPN comments makes me feel sick. saints fans actually believe this is OK and cite winning the Superbowl as a reason for it being acceptable.

some guy actually said that people don't understand the irony in the Fujita situation because he's such a great guy, does all sorts of charity work and lobbied for improved player safety. something must not have clicked in his head...

Wow, now you know the Saints are lower than low when Suh-Hulk is speaking against this.

The fact that Benson is 100% behind Loomis tells me Loomis is taking the bullet for him... if you ordered a GM to stop this and he disobeyed you, you wouldn't be 100% behind him.

The stink (literally) in New Orleans goes all the way to the top, the NFL should punish accordingly.

The owner has gotten off easy here but his recent statements make it sound like he does no think this is too serious. He only told the GM to to stop it when he found out there was an investigation. Even if that was the first he knew of it...he was not concerned enough to follow through and make sure the GM did what he told him to. I doubt that a guy with that much money got it by being naive. That entire organization is a problem. IMHO.

until he punishes loomis and payton he's going to look like an impotent old coot that prances around carrying a frilly gold umbrella.

I think that might be how he wants to look right now.

When ya think about it, could be better than the alternative.

When Suh speaks up and says that he'd never take part in something so questionable you know you're in trouble. ;)

Kinda like Quentin Tarantino telling you that your movie has too much violence and foul language.

Yeah, that's because judging from last season't behavior, the players on the D. Lions team would have beatdown their opponents free of charged if asked too.

Suh proved that one. He definitely gets a LOL from me.

A BIG NAME in NFL players has come to Gregg Williams' defense...

That's right, the mighty and honorable FRED SMOOT.

:lol:

I thought maybe that Williams would be encouraged at Smoot coming to his defense.

But then I remembered the last time I saw Smoot on defense... :eek:

Archived