• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

"Hey guys, you know it's even better when you hurt your friends." :nonod:

Even the cast of Jersey Shore thinks this guy is a douchebag.

I know Williams has been called to New York. I don't know how the league can go with anything less than a lifetime ban. If anyone ever deserved it, it's gotta be this piece of human filth.

great fugging thread...sorry I wasn't here during the poo storm!

just so you guys know, the hatred for the taints goes beyond divisional rivals...I hope they get raped hard on this one!

Marshawn called and he was curious...if they get paid for hitting people and hurting people, do they get fined for doing the opposite...he's thinking they owe him some money for this!!!

A BIG NAME in NFL players has come to Gregg Williams' defense...

That's right, the mighty and honorable FRED SMOOT.

:lol:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/05/fred-smoot-comes-to-gregg-williams-defense/

“We started a pot as a defensive backfield of who could get the most forced fumbles, who could get the most interceptions,” Smoot explained to 106.7 The Fan in Washington D.C. “It was never a bounty. … Gregg never put in a dime. Gregg never came in and said do this, or do that. We did that ourselves as a way to kind of pump each other up to go make more plays.”

If I was Williams' I'd call Smoot and tell him to stfu... he's not someone I'd want defending me...

smoot.jpg?w=300&h=300

ssrowboat.gif

great fugging thread...sorry I wasn't here during the poo storm!

just so you guys know, the hatred for the taints goes beyond divisional rivals...I hope they get raped hard on this one!

Marshawn called and he was curious...if they get paid for hitting people and hurting people, do they get fined for doing the opposite...he's thinking they owe him some money for this!!!

">

The owner has gotten off easy here but his recent statements make it sound like he does no think this is too serious. He only told the GM to to stop it when he found out there was an investigation. Even if that was the first he knew of it...he was not concerned enough to follow through and make sure the GM did what he told him to. I doubt that a guy with that much money got it by being naive. That entire organization is a problem. IMHO.

The owner has gotten off easy here but his recent statements make it sound like he does no think this is too serious. He only told the GM to to stop it when he found out there was an investigation. Even if that was the first he knew of it...he was not concerned enough to follow through and make sure the GM did what he told him to. I doubt that a guy with that much money got it by being naive. That entire organization is a problem. IMHO.

Honestly, I don't care about the owner. He's not going to be punished. It's just not going to happen. As long as the punishments reach Sean Payton, I'll be more than satisfied.

Archived