• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Just seems to me such a program would not set well with honest players that love the sport.

Tedy Bruschi called out Drew Brees on Sportscenter, saying he needs to come out and make a stand on this.

Far as I know, he's said nothing thus far.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

greatest birthday present ever...

Tedy Bruschi called out Drew Brees on Sportscenter, saying he needs to come out and make a stand on this.

Far as I know, he's said nothing thus far.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays quiet because he is one of the 27. He knew about it and had the money. Since the focus is taking out the other team's offensive players, it would be very hypocritical if he did.

TD's comments.

Thomas Davis ‏ @TD58SDTM

I don't agree with intentionally trying to injure another player, especially after sitting out due to injury. You have to work way to hard

to make it in this league to have some idiot trying to make $100 end your career. I had an unfortunate incident my rookie year that ended

up causing another player who was also a rookie his career and that's not a good feeling but I'm ok with that bc that's the nature of the

game and I wasn't trying to do it. Don't get me wrong I do hit people for it to hurt, but never to injure. #IJS

It's morally just so wrong, if Goodell doesn't hit them hard (which I'm doubting as of now) it will damage the image of this league greatly. Willing to injure a man for life for pocket change to some of these guys is just barbaric, on top of a barbaric enough game as it is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays quiet because he is one of the 27. He knew about it and had the money. Since the focus is taking out the other team's offensive players, it would be very hypocritical if he did.
I never even considered his involvement because they keep talking about the Defense, but now I can envision him being one of the people adding money to the pot...if that emerges, WOW. Maybe another reason he's not being offered the money he wants.

Doubt honer had anything to do with it. Disgruntled looking for some payback more likely.

But its OK for players to try to injury other players for a paycheck? Whatever reason I'm glad this is being discussed. Its disgusting to try to injure (which will effect someone for life) somebody for money and this need to come out into the open. When its accidental its bad enough.

Archived