• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I wonder two things:

1. if Peter King thinks Steve Smith needs to 'grow up' now as he was quite critical of Smith talking to Payton on the sidelines. Turns out Smith knew more than King.

2. Whatever happened to that little prescription pill stealing by Payton and others. That story sure seemed to disappear, didn't it?

Williams is a piece of poo. "we knew it was wrong when we were doing it, instead of stopping it I got caught up in it." Hey stupid fug, take part? Its YOUR PROGRAM. Saying he knew it was wrong makes it worse. He should be removed from the league and fined MILLIONS and be put in jail.

Just have to wonder where the players union will turn on this. I think any team member or coach that comes up with such a policy should be whipped out of the game. This policy pays one player a few thousand dollars to cost another player his abillity to earn a living.

NFLPA is a bunch of f*cking hypocrites if they don't fully sign off the severe punishment I suspect Goodell has in mind... all this talk about the need for lifetime post-career medical care, etc during the lockout and they're going to condone this in any way, shape or form?

I'd rather be called dirty than loser.

Meh, I would like to see Smith get hit like that every game.

i want them to name names if they have so much evidence; which they probably don't in all likelihood. Why don't they just name their sources?? ??Wussy Goddell and his expert team of snitches.

Just a few quotes from the Taints forum. The last one is from a 35 year old man. That's good ol' New Orleans for you :cool:

Someone should have asked Sharper what he meant by his "X marks the spot" commented directed towards Farve's recently surgically repaired ankle heading into that 2009 playoff game... I guess we all misunderstood what he meant?

On a related note, if Jeremy Shockey is brought back this year, I wonder how that first conversation between he and Steve Smith will play out.

Meh, I don't think it will be an issue at all... I think those guys respect each other enough to allow for differences of opinion.

LOL @ the Saints fan who says "I want names"

So Sean Payton, Mickey Loomis, Gregg Williams and Jonathan Vilma isn't bad enough?

Don't worry buddy, over the next few weeks you're going to get more names... as in at least 24-27 more names with probable fines and suspensions.

So not only did the Saints give a big fat finger to Goodell and his player safety initiative, they held up the other hand and flipped the bird to the salary cap as well... this just keeps getting better.

:lurk5:

It's a violation in that the money wasn't counted but it's not likely that the team went over the salary cap with the numbers as low as they are.

I'm more or less convinced now the Saints will not be made an example of (much), because if they were, it would set off a chain that would implicate all sorts of other franchises and coaches. It's already started with dumbass players talking about how they have bounties on their team, too. It's just going to get worse.

Archived