• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Greatest thread ever.

Can't believe I missed this and I think the Saints will get hit with the fullest fine possible. 2 first round picks, 3 million dollar team fine and the coaches involved will get hit with 250k fines. Hopefully the NFL also suspends scumbag for ever.

:lol:

(I have it on DVD)

Final confrontation is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Wonder if the rumored remake with Samuel L Jackson will ever happen.

Y... you just made this thread better... How... I don't even...

Activities around next year's game will include a film festival of "Mutiny on the Bounty", "Bounty Hunter" and "The Trip to Bountiful".

Panthers, Falcons and Bucs will all adopt "Bounty" as the official paper towel brand of their team.

And when the Saints come out for the coin toss, our captains will bow for a moment of prayer.

"Lord, we thank thee today for thy rich bounty. Indeed thou hast blessed us richly, as many as fifty thousand blessings out of the richness of thy bounty. Yea, we ask that thou keepest the bounty flowing to us..."

The NFL wouldn't conduct a multi-year investigation involving 18,000 pages worth of documents just to slap somebody on the wrist. They knew this was going on and were slowly and methodically building a case against the Saints. They did all this, because they want to put a stop to this practice by making an example out of someone, and that someone happens to be the Saints.

I don't know if anyone fully comprehends how f*cked the Saints are right now. Remember that player safety was one of the major initiatives for commission Goodell and this flies right in the face of those efforts. When the commissioner releases a statement that includes a comment about how the HC participated in "conduct detrimental to the game" that's some serious poo right there.

I have no doubt that the NFL is absolutely going to drop the hammer on the Saints, to make an example of them... and personally, I can't f*cking wait!

:lurk5:

Activities around next year's game will include a film festival of "Mutiny on the Bounty", "Bounty Hunter" and "The Trip to Bountiful".

Panthers, Falcons and Bucs will all adopt "Bounty" as the official paper towel brand of their team.

And when the Saints come out for the coin toss, our captains will bow for a moment of prayer.

"Lord, we thank thee today for thy rich bounty. Indeed thou hast blessed us richly, as many as fifty thousand blessings out of the richness of thy bounty. Yea, we ask that thou keepest the bounty flowing to us..."

Lmao, great.

On a side note, the players are coming out and supporting the Saints players.

Suggs, Fisher and a few other players have came out and talked about their teams having bounties on players getting hurt and taken out of the game.

"Interesting that Williams and Fisher did this on the Titans and both knew about it."

Saint fans, I just can't stop fugging laughing. "Who dat" is a fugging joke. Thanks for a great Friday. And please tell me more about Brees loving NO and about how he would play for free for such a great franchise. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f*ck you guys. Suck it Taints.

Seriously, how is it that so many retards ended up rooting for the same team? I guess the prospect of living in a city that's below sea level and directly in the path of hurricanes attracts a certain "special" kind of person?

Oh, defensive guys huh?

Yea, a few coaches are involved now.

Williams, Billick, Fisher, Payton and the comments from Billick are pretty damning on the whole league.

Billick says there is a defensive mentality to go after players and knock them out of the game. Billick says every team does things like bounties in their locker room. They just should never talk about it publicly. Billick thought that's where the mistake was.

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/nfl_tracker/posts/17001-ex-ravens-coach-billick-confirms-existence-of-bounties#ixzz1o27yoFxi

This is a comment in regards to what Suggs said about the Ravens having bounties on two players from the Steelers.

This just keeps getting more and more interesting, I think by the time this is done. Most teams will have had players come out and announce that their team has had a Bounty program recently.

Edit: I don't think the league will be able to punish the Saints and not the Steelers and who ever else comes out about this.

Archived