• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Ha Saints fans are delusional.

Like my dad told me when I got busted by cops for drinking underage in high school & I tried the everybody does it defense.

"Really? All the kids there were doing it to? Well that makes you even more of a jackass BECAUSE YOU WERE THE DIP**** THEY CAUGHT!!!!"

Last season was probably the Saints' high-water mark for quite some time. They were already struggling to retain their offensive prowess with Brees' money demands and the round of contract negotiations going on. Any chance of fixing up their defense through drafting and free agency just got blown to hell, they will likely lose several offensive pieces, and won't have the picks to replace them. Payton will be hamstrung all offseason dealing with the media fallout, the GM will probably get the boot, and to top it all off they may well end up with half of their defense suspended for large stretches of next season.

This is textbook "fall from grace" material.

Regardless what the NFL does some Law Enforcement should get involved. Paying to hurt people is illegal in general. I would go to prison for a very long time if i paid someone 8,000.00 to go hurt someone else.

At least they're living up to their name. Taints

tumblr_lxnqaaMw4V1qhwm3wo1_500.jpg

This is the greatest news story since...well...who cares. I couldn't help but venture over to SaintsReport and read some of the fallout...only to find someone actually wanting to file a class action lawsuit against the NFL by the Saints fans. (I lulzasaurused)

Archived