• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams b) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

Another fan that's in denial. To be perfectly honest though, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Taints were slapped on the wrists.

They are America's sweethearts afterall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

lol, YES validate being a dirty shithole of an organization because you swindled your way to a championship.

Stay classy Saint Fan, even though you'll probably be on Carolina's bandwagon when your team goes downhill.

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams b) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

shut the f*ck up

I'm hearing the IRS is going to get involved in this as well. This could get bad.

If someone collected $10K from Vilma for knocking Favre out of the game, and didn't declare it, they will be fuged good by the IRS. Penalties and interest from 3 years ago on $10K? LOL.

Mr3DN.jpg

The Saints aren't even that talented of a team. But they always got the calls, administered cheap shots, and got lucky in landing Brees. Even at the their best they are not as good as the Panthers can be and that's been true for a very long time. All that ends now.

Meh, Brees is going to be a Saint next season and as long as they have him, at least for the next few years, they'll be a dangerous team. I'm not celebrating this as a means to drive the Saints into the cellar, but I think it will help the NFL as a whole to get this out there and hopefully get it taken care of.

Archived