• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I would absolutely love to see the Saints try to band-aid this entire situation by going bankrupt paying Drew Brees.

Added with the inevitable fines, penalties, etc. Will add to the ultimate meltdown.

God this made my shitty day 1000x better.

Am I the only one expecting someone in the Saints organization to start pointing fingers at other clubs?

If the Saints punishment ends up seeming quite small, I bet it was a compromise by the NFL to keep the "truth" of how widespread this could be hidden. Channeling my inner Venom there. ;)

Wow, now Steve Smith is less of a raging loud mouth in my eyes. fug the Saints.

usually when you see someone jawing at a coach like he does, its because he smells something dirty and is calling the coach out. . . why else did you think he was doing it? cause he's just angry when he wakes up every day?

wow man, someone finally woke this guy up huh? Good, Im thinking at least some of the media will get the picture now too.

Maybe Brees spilled the beans so that he would have extra leverage to squeeze all the money that he wanted out of that pitiful team.

It's a possibility, but that would make him fuging amazing/terrible at the same time... to basically shoot the franchise in the face in order to get more money, lol

Archived