• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

George Atallah ‏ @GeorgeAtallah

Anyone harassing @JonVilma51 or any other Saints player via twitter or any other social media platform will be recorded by the NFLPA

Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

I had to write my first tweet in years in response to that. What a douche thing to say.

It's unbelievable how classless the Saints organization is. Running up the score, cheap shots, candyass calls on the field... We all speculated and everyone just blew it over until now. They should be stripped of their title, have their picks taken away, and have a new cap placed on their salary cap. They deserve to go back to the stone age.

I wonder if we'll ever know who blew the whistle on these guys... it was not until *this year* that the NFL received irrefutable proof. They'd been investigating for some time but they finally got something. Wonder who it was that spilled the beans.

Please be Kasay.

Payton's fuging agent was adding to the pot for christ's sake.

crazy.

now we'll have to wait and see if Williams was stupid enough to write any of this stuff down. Would love to get a list of what/who was worth what bonus.

I remember people calling Favre a pussy etc after people claimed the Saints were gunning for him. Hah.

Please be Kasay.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was either someone very new to the organization with a strong moral code(so yes, Kasay), or someone who left the organization out of frustration and felt like something they did mid season or whatever was particularly offensive. Only reason I kinda doubt it was Kasay or Shockey was because I think the kind of evidence needed would have to be something physical from a player like a list of bonuses, which I imagine wouldn't be terribly easy for a player to get that wasn't on defense.

Also, Brees basically has the Saints in the palm of his hand now. Yeah, they can franchise him, but if they don't want to look like they are *forcing* him to stay despite the scandal, they're going to have to pour a ton of money on him.

Archived