• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

This is what they best part is. For the last 4 years all you ever fuging heard from Saints fans was how classy of an organization they are and how they are a model of a great NFL franchise that has won a super bowl. Whenever you brought up the fact that the Saints would take blatant cheap shot they would repond "you're just jealous of ourz Lombardi Lolz" "were a great team that plays hardz and tough derp hur". fug that noise, the NFL and your recent actions with you superstar qb ,who without him you would still be a fuging joke, show just how big of a fuging joke the saints really are top to bottom.

As a wise man once said "I hate you I hate you I don't even know you and I hate your guts, I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and to nobody else but you" rant done :)

priceless...

@ProFootballWkly: Former Saint Darren Sharper on ESPN: "We play physical football. To say we put bounties on knocking guys out of the game was just ridiculous
fat kid got his hand caught in the cookie jar with cookie crumbs all over the floor and chocolate all over his face says that it's ridiculous to think he could be stealing cookies.

Archived