• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I disagree. For the long term security of the NFL, safety must always be improving. Allowing for players to knowingly and intentionally injure other players would open the NFL to law suits that would completely destroy the league.

Sorry, that's not what I meant. I was saying to allow these specific players continue to be on the field and take what the others will dish out. Sorry not to have been clear on that. In truth participants nor anyone with knowledge of such a thing should ever be allowed back into a NFL stadiun. Including Payton and the Saints owners.

I have one question. If it turns out to be shockey that spilled the beans, do we give him a statue out front of the stadium??

HELL YES, wonder if they'll all want to pose for pictures with that one too?

Stay classy New Orleans.

So let me get this straight, after 40 years of being the absolute laughing stock of the NFL, the Aints finally crawl out of the toilet, win a SB and all of that will be tainted by one of the biggest scandals in the history on the NFL?

Saints fans, just kill yourselves now. LOL

So let me get this straight, after 40 years of being the absolute laughing stock of the NFL, the Aints finally crawl out of the toilet, win a SB and all of that will be tainted by one of the biggest scandals in the history on the NFL?

Saints fans, just kill yourselves now. LOL

LOL.

We all shouldn't be surprised. Its New Orleans. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. At least not in this galaxy any way.

In a statement, Williams says the program was a “terrible mistake and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it.”

Now the defensive coordinator for the St. Louis Rams, Williams adds, “I am truly sorry” and promises not to participate in similar activities again.

354yk6.jpg

Archived