• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

I want to know how the refs let some of this bs go on. I mean they hit favre late, drove him into the ground every other play

The hits were supposedly legal, but the motivation behind them in the form of the extra bonuses etc were not.

I wonder how long it will take those memebrs of the bogus ass who dat nation to run to their closets and grab their Patriot jerseys. Patriot J, I'm looking at you p*ssy LOL. Drug addict coaches, cheating players, bounties.....yep, sounds like a team from New Orleans. Home town discount LOL!

SUCK IT Saint fan. Eat the peanuts out of my poop you inbred swamp tards!!!

:D I knew you wouldn't disappoint

http://twitter.com/#!/DParrPFW

Statement from Gregg Williams: I want to express my sincere regret and apology to the NFL, Mr. Benson, and the New Orleans Saints.

It was a terrible mistake, and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it.

Instead of getting caught up in it, I should have stopped it. I take full responsibility for my role.

I have learned a hard lesson and I guarantee that I will never participate in or allow this kind of activity to happen again

LIES!!!

When the names come out, will there be law suits? I hope so. And if these players are allowed to continue to play, they are likely to have some very difficult games. HA Ha! The story says Payton was aware but was not directly involved. He should be bant from the NFL. A freakin coach allowing such a thing is disgusting.

Archived