• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Doesn't matter what "everybody else does", Saints got caught and they should be severely punished.

If everybody else does it, then this is a perfect opportunity to make an example out of the Saints. They should be stripped of multiple draft picks, heavily fined, Payton and Williams should be suspended for the season and Loomis should be dismissed immediately. Anything less then that is a joke after all this emphasis on player safety.

It all makes sense now... always thought the Saints played dirty but thought it was just my fan bias talking. With this coming out all my suspicions are validated and can't help but feel immense joy that this has come to light and the goody two shoes act has been exposed.

Doesn't matter what "everybody else does", Saints got caught and they should be severely punished.

If everybody else does it, then this is a perfect opportunity to make an example out of the Saints.

Oh yeah that will be the the first stage of denial for Saints fans.

Mike Sando on the NFC West Blog brought up a point over why the Saints won't have any issues with the Superbowl win etc:

I suspect the Saints aren't the only team with bounty-type setups. I also think these revelations do not diminish what the Saints have accomplished on the field, primarily because the alleged transgressions took place during games, in plain view of officials.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/59964/saints-bounty-system-and-the-rams

Archived