• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints in BIG trouble...

CatMan72

Chris Harris said this

Right, I actually remember hearing something about bounties for injuring players a while ago, but I can't even remember what team the rumor was about.

Anyways it's awesome that these dirtbags are the ones that get caught and will be made an example of. :o

In light of this evidence, the New Orleans Saints did not win Super Bowl XLIV.

Congratulations to the REAL Super Bowl Champions, the Indianapolis Colts!

I think it would be more fair to give the Panthers the victory.

For some reason I don't see the league doing much to the Saints, their golden child. Saints bring in lots of money these days and it doesn't behoove a league that does everything based on money first to dismantle a money-making team. They'll take a draft pick away or something but I'd be surprised if it was much more.

Wonder how long it will take for some of the footballer's on ESPN to come out and say this really is no big deal and that it's been going on throughout football for years (although maybe not quite so meticulously).

Problem is if they try and defend it by saying its been going on throughout the league (even at less extreme measures) for a long time then they'll further make the NFL look bad with all this concussion/long term injury talk.

I don't believe this is gonna be pretty for the Saints....

Chris Harris said this

Chris Harris ‏ @ChrisHarrisNFL

@daringantt doesn't surprise me Everyone does it they're just the ones who got caught. It's part of the NFL culture

The problem is how systematic the Saints made it and then got caught. I don't think its a good thing for the league or players to speak up defending this at this point with all the talk of concussions and debilitating injuries.....

I wonder how long it will take those memebrs of the bogus ass who dat nation to run to their closets and grab their Patriot jerseys. Patriot J, I'm looking at you p*ssy LOL. Drug addict coaches, cheating players, bounties.....yep, sounds like a team from New Orleans. Home town discount LOL!

SUCK IT Saint fan. Eat the peanuts out of my poop you inbred swamp tards!!!

Archived