• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would ya'll do this?

Panthers4lyfe

Just thinking on my part... What if brockers was there with our #9 pick and we took him, and then it gets later in the 1st round, say 23/24, and janoris jenkins is there and say Marty Hurney offers our 1st next year and 4th rounder this year and we take Janoris Jenkins.. and come the 2nd round we take Stephen Hill. I would do that in a HEARTBEAT because to me jenkins looks to be a potential stud with a bad background... our team would look like this

QB- Cam Newton

RB- D-Will, J-Stew

FB- Richie Brockel

WR-Steve Smith, Brandon Lafell

WR-Stephen Hill, David Gettis(in no order, start who deserves it)

TE-Greg Olsen, Jeremy Shockey

T-Jordan Gross

G-Geoff Schwarz

C-Ryan Kalil

G-Jeff Hangartener

T-Jeff Otah/Byron Bell

DE-Charles Johnson

DT-Michael Brockers

DT-Ron Edwards

DE-Greg Hardy

LB-James Anderson

LB-Jon Beason

LB-Thomas Davis/Jordan Senn

CB-Janoris Jenkins

CB-Chris Gamble

FS-Sherrod Martin(we need to sign a starter)

SS-Charles Godfrey

that would make us so much better and i would feel comfortable not having a 1st next year with these guys in the fold. what yall think? just curious

Hell no, stop trading away our future. You're just getting turned on by the draft prospects too easily my man..

if he is available, and our FO likes him enough i don't see why we wouldn't do it... it's not like we're giving our draft for him

Cool. You want a WR based on one day's performance. Never mind looking back at his college career which was pretty much non-existent, since GT runs the triple option and rarely throws the ball. If you're gonna draft a receiver, get someone who is proven

Archived