• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah another Peppers thread, BUT.......

Silent Tyrant

No P55, you don't get it. When Pep actually says good things about Jake (and he has, even this past year during the season) it's spin control and PC nation...when there's speculation he thinks bad things, that's the reality!

True. Crolls has never let reality get in the way of his distorted thinking. Unless of course he can spin in his own favor.

Okay, here's the deal...all Pep ever wanted to do was a Bojangles commercial, but he's not the pretty boy like Jake and he stutters on camera. Jealousy turned to dislike, to hatred. End of story.

Mmmmm, seasoned fries and sweet tea. What are we talking about? Chicken?

No matter what-- its TOO QUIET.

Not just from the Panthers, but even on Peppers side.

For someone who wants out so bad his agent is not doing a lot of marketing for him.

All this tells me is that; there is something in the works, or at least an understanding between the Panthers and Peppers.

Lord knows if I wanted out I would be making damn sure everyone knew.

Since we have not heard anything in some time I think all that says is expect something to be done.

We should all know that Hurney has always been good at "surprising" us fans.

I think Saturday will be fun.

......if not this will mark the slowest- quietest- most boring off season in Panther history, followed up with little movement to strengthen our team.... :(

For someone who wants out so bad his agent is not doing a lot of marketing for him.

All this tells me is that; there is something in the works, or at least an understanding between the Panthers and Peppers.

Since we have not heard anything in some time I think all that says is expect something to be done.

......if not this will mark the slowest- quietest- most boring off season in Panther history, followed up with little movement to strengthen our team.... :(

i agree. i cant wait for saturday to get here

CANT WAIT!!!! :party:

SO if Peppers thinks that Jake is not a winning quarterback then why agree to go to Philly. Jake has a better win percentage than McNabb. Why pick Washington? He has a better win percentage than Campbell. Why was Dallas rumored to be on the list? Romo hasn't won a playoff game ever.

And why wasn't Indy on the list then, why wasn't Pittsburgh?

Other than Brady, Jake is the most winningest quarterback on the list of teams he has been linked with.

So I call BULL on this.

Even in the last 2 years he was 14-3. Other than Brady, who was better??

SO if Peppers thinks that Jake is not a winning quarterback then why agree to go to Philly. Jake has a better win percentage than McNabb. Why pick Washington? He has a better win percentage than Campbell. Why was Dallas rumored to be on the list? Romo hasn't won a playoff game ever.

And why wasn't Indy on the list then, why wasn't Pittsburgh?

Other than Brady, Jake is the most winningest quarterback on the list of teams he has been linked with.

So I call BULL on this.

Even in the last 2 years he was 14-3. Other than Brady, who was better??

call bull all you want. you are the only person that I know that makes EVERY decision off of what NFL.com says a particular stat is.

This is about perception. It is VERY plausible to theorize Peppers has a poor perception of Joke Delhomme in spite of his all time terrific stats you hold so close to your heart.

Just to throw it out there, and I didn't want to start a new thread (God knows we need another one on Peppers right?). But Kansas City is said to be DESPERATELY trying to get out of the 3 spot because they believe no one they pick there is worth it. They have had active interest in Peppers, Schefter has said he believes that Kansas City wants to make a HUGE push for him come draft day, and he wants a monster contract, and has a track record to show he is worth most of that. I think this is our trade partner folks. (Now if we can just trade down with some sucker for extra picks I would really be a happy man, haha). Just speculation of course, it just makes too much sense to me.

Archived