• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah another Peppers thread, BUT.......

Silent Tyrant

We'll this was news to me, if you posted this somewhere. I'm so sorry for reposting another peppers topic.

No, Tyrant, he is not saying that he posted this, he is saying that nobody wants to admit that this may be the most obvious and biggest truth out there in Panther land in regards to Pep, that everyone is just too reluctant or "scared" to talk about.

In this forum, there are plenty of Jake supporters and Pep haters (of late), that may burn this forum down with this little powder keg of what you say is the reality and bottom line of Pep's desire to split what is arguably the same ol' tired scene.

No, Tyrant, he is not saying that he posted this, he is saying that nobody wants to admit that this may be the most obvious and biggest truth out there in Panther land in regards to Pep, that everyone is just too reluctant or "scared" to talk about.

In this forum, there are plenty of Jake supporters and Pep haters (of late), that may burn this forum down with this little powder keg of what you say is the reality and bottom line of Pep's desire to split what is arguably the same ol' tired scene.

You sir, excellent post. I guess all I have to ask is that, have there been any other post about this topic, I have missed? Or, has this just been hush hush?

Get rid of Peppers.

His lazy, take plays off, get blowed up by a RB who's 5' 8" tall, 3 sack season, whiny self, can go be a star somewhere else. Jake is not the greatest and a lot of times he sucks, but never has blamed losing on another player, especially when Peppers is not willing to lead or play hard himself.

Good riddance

You sir, excellent post. I guess all I have to ask is that, have there been any other post about this topic, I have missed? Or, has this just been hush hush?

wow, that last post was totally over my head for a sec. sorry was partying and ran into a interresting convo. well im going to end it and hope whatever the panthers do works out for the best for the team.

done with this topic

Its now out there, take it for what its worth on a forum.

I haven't seen any other threads about this particular Peppers-Delhomme topic, but it doesn't surprise me... it also doesn't surprise me that the Panther's FO would tell Peppers to suck it up because they make the decisions, Jake's the QB and that's the way it is. Right or wrong, that's the way the Panther's do business, they're loyal to a fault.

I haven't seen any other threads about this particular Peppers-Delhomme topic, but it doesn't surprise me... it also doesn't surprise me that the Panther's FO would tell Peppers to suck it up because they make the decisions, Jake's the QB and that's the way it is. Right or wrong, that's the way the Panther's do business, they're loyal to a fault.

ummmm, ummmmm ummm, very trrrrrrruuuuue.

ummmmmm nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

wow, that last post was totally over my head for a sec. sorry was partying and ran into a interresting convo. well im going to end it and hope whatever the panthers do works out for the best for the team.

done with this topic

Its now out there, take it for what its worth on a forum.

Really now.

and you read the forum do you ?

:lol:

Get rid of Peppers.

His lazy, take plays off, get blowed up by a RB who's 5' 8" tall, 3 sack season, whiny self, can go be a star somewhere else. Jake is not the greatest and a lot of times he sucks, but never has blamed losing on another player, especially when Peppers is not willing to lead or play hard himself.

Good riddance

I agree we should move on from Peppers. If he wants out, get his ass outta here and get some players in here who wanna be here. But look at the situation and what you're saying. JP is the best defensive player this team has ever had. From day 1 HUGE expectations were placed on him to become a dominant player. He struggled with meeting those expectations and dominating consistently but still performed at a pro bowl level for several years. Peppers is still seen as somewhat of an underachiever despite that fact. Then you have our QB who by your own words "is not the greatest and alot of times sucks" who we constantly have coddled and made every excuse for. We seem content with Jake's mediocrity but wont settle for JPs. Im sure JP sees that, and understands he's never gonna meet some of the expectations we have for him as a player. Part of it is he feels he's being underutilized in our current defensive scheme, but the other part of it is a lack of confidence in the face of our franchise to excel in an atmosphere that tells him its OK to be mediocre.

I have always thought that Jake gets more than his share of love, while Pep gets more than his share of hate. And I have often wondered what is wrong with that picture. I have just never have come out and said it like you did, KT.

I agree with that general statement... my feeling on that probably has a lot to do with the fact that Jake has always been the outspoken, leader type and is a likable guy whereas Julius has always been really soft spoken and quiet so people have seen Jake speak a lot more... I'm sure there may be other reasons, real or perceived for it as well...

Archived