• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walter's scouting report on Markelle Martin

JawnyBlaze

While I do like Iloka well enough (not in the 2nd though) something in my head screams Taylor Mays. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him sometime after the 2nd, but I like Martin better.

Drafttek's got Iloka ranked in like the 5th round

i think there's a fairly large range where he ends up being selected in the draft atp

Drafttek's got Iloka ranked in like the 5th round

i think there's a fairly large range where he ends up being selected in the draft atp

This is why I'm looking forward to the combine, 40 times, reps and the such are great to know, but being able to see how fluid the hips are in drills is what matter with DBs. I feel like after the combine Iloka should be a 2-3 round prospect, along with Martin.

Archived