• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft 2.0

Panthers4lyfe

1st round- Janoris Jenkins CB, I think his stock is going to rise at the combine. He shut down the likes of AJ Green and Reuben Randle, who is at least a sure fire 2nd round pick this year, as a sophomore and junior.

other possibility- Michael Brockers

2nd round- Vontaze Burfict LB, before the year was a surefire first round pick but he didn't have the greatest season this past year. Attitude problems are whats holding this kid back, but i think Jon Beason, Thomas Davis can knock some sense into him and would be a great TD replacement or spell him.

Other Possibility- Alshon Jeffrey

4th round- Joe Adams WR, he put on a show at the senior bowl and over the past couple of years at Arkansas had some incredible returns. He could come in and make an instant impact as a kick/punt returner and also could contribute in the passing game right away. obviously wouldn't take him if we took alshon.

Other possibility- Mitchell Schwartz

5th round- Cliff Harris CB, he has some off the field issues but he has ability in the return game and if Adams proved to be a vitale part of our offense he could take over there and he has potential as a CB, just fell because of off the field issues kind of like Hogan last year except he's not injured.

Other possibility- OL

6th round- Russell Wilson QB, cams back up.. enough said

7th round- Drew Butler P, cut Jason Baker and save the money

FA signings if we drafted everyone i said..

DT Antonio Garay

FS Michael Griffin

our D would look like

DE- charles johnson/Thomas keiser

DT- antonio Garay/terrell mcclain

DT- ron edwards/sione fua

DE- greg hardy/antawan applewhite

LB- vontaze Burfict/thomas davis... could easily be flipped with burfitct getting tutored

LB- jon Beason/thomas williams

LB- james Anderson/jordan senn

CB-Chris Gamble/brandon hogan

CB- Janoris Jenkins/captain munnerlyn/cliff harris

FS- Michael Griffin/sherrod martin

SS- Charles Godfrey/jordan pugh

very good starting lineup and deep... what yall think?

Jenkins will pay for his sins, but if a team beleives in him, his skill set is top 10. He has also given Jones and Jeffrey fits.

He is a shut down CB. I read an interview, and the things he said seemed sincere. Maybe he is well coached, but I think the year with a clean nose is significant. Removed from Gainesville, he did ok. Considering the difference of opinions after the first five or six picks, why not?

Devon Wylie is interesting but heard he had injury problems, and shaky hands. but if he is there later in draft(like you said) i wouldnt mind him. guy has legit speed. Joe might go in the 2nd round now, if we had a later 2nd rounder i wouldnt mind taking him there.

If he is the guy they want then they should take him. This reaching theory is bogus. Can't dtermine what was a reach until two years after draft.

Archived