• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Will Luck be better than Cam?

JawnyBlaze

Yeah I saw that earlier. That Israel guy was really pushing for Andrew Luck, but he wasn't really giving any good reasons to back it up other than "this guy is in a pro offense and is compared to peyton manning". Also talked down Luck's targets even though his receivers were pretty good if they were catching his balls. The guy wasn't really doing Luck any favors by just talking the talk. Looked pretty forced to make Luck look good. All the other guys brought up pretty good points and backed them up about Cam.

I'm not gonna talk down Luck and say he's not good, but the one thing that bothers me is that whenever he had to play Oregon on a big stage, he couldn't beat them. At worst he'll be a Matt Ryan. The guy who was projected to be the next Peyton Manning QB.

Luck will not be Peyton Manning unless he's continually marketed that way by the media.

How can anyone predict what a person is going to be like. Peyton Manning wasn't Peyton Manning and IMO, is brother Eli has proven to be slightly better.

But I will LOL @ those who are trying to help Luck by trying to make the argument that he will be better than Cam based on Cam's accompishments as a rookie last season; while you have Alex Smith downing those same accomplishments..

Something tells me if Luck accomplished 1/2 of what Cam did last year and get the Colts to a 6-10 season, he'd be one game away from the HOF. And no one will be questioning him as a QB despite the team's loses.

Archived