• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis....any update?

Carolinaguy

Even at this point TD is still better then any other LBer we currently have on the team. Minus Beason and Anderson. I don't think at this point TD has anyone good enough to take his starting spot on the team. We will see what happen in about 6 months from now.

So was Raging Bull the HC and team doctor or was it you? You have no idea if TD is better than anything we have right now. No player who have blasted their knee 3 times and who have more or less not been on the field for 3 years should be awarded a starter position out the gates.

TD needs to prove the knee is ok and then he needs to prove he is anything like the player he was before. Until then he has no shot at a starter position on this team.

lol i'm just a realist who thinks this davis situation isn't going to end in this cinderella fantasy you've built in your head which involves a player barely seeing the field for 3 whole years coming back on a tear

You are NOT a realist.

You are someone who THINKS Davis is done as a starter....and who ridicules anyone who does not THINK the way you do. Everything you have said is NOTHING more than your opinion....which is no more valid or clsoe to reality than anyone else's.

Davis has a long way to go to EARN a starting LB spot. Will he be able to achieve this? Don't know.

That is the difference here.....I am willing to say "I don't know". You are only willing to talk out of your ass.

Guys we have no idea how this davis situation is going to turn out. Even though by september the last two years his acl has been torn you just can't predict anything, he might just come back and be a hall of famer.

It's like when the weatherman says it's gonna be mild he doesn't really know, it's just his opinion. It could be -20 degrees fahrenheit that day

Hey madhatter, name one player that came back as good as ever after a 3 year hiatus from significant playing time

Or take your power wheels for another spin around the driveway.

I agree with you.

However, Mike Vick would meet your criteria. His 2010 season.

u guys are crazy... the only thing holding T.D. back is his injuries...

if healthy, he's our best LB!

I dont know about THE BEST but i cant deny hes one of the best.. In the games he played last year he had 12 tackles.. That was almost more then some of our defensive players had all year... I really think we should bring him back.. Even though he is due that 8 million. Im pretty sure he would reconstruct that to stay a panther.

Archived