• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember when

TheRealDeal

Is this what we are calling TRD these days??

It's what most people have called me my entire life, this board is behind, as usual. See below

i will say that TRD really, really hated clausen back when he was a nobody and everybody on this board thought he might be a good quarterback.

Anyone who knew anything hated him...he was the star quarterback at his high school and wasn't allowed in parties because people hated him so much. He used to cry on driveways while all the other kids partied inside. His father had to pay tuition for more than 5 kids so A) they would make Jimmy look good on the field and B) Jimmy would have some kids to hang out with since they all lived with him.

I could go on and on but it's not worth it anymore, you guys have learned your lesson.

so trd who do you want us to draft this year

Defense wins championships, always has, always will. Defense. Defense. Defense. Remember when you wanted to bet me that the Patriots wouldn't win a playoff game?

Matt Moore

There is not competition allowed for Cam. Bringing in or keeping QBs on the roster who could have competed with Cam last year wasn't ever an option and it won't be in the future.

Moore will once again have to beat out the hype of a player rather than the talent of a player but I have zero doubts in my head that he will do it.

Archived