• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we get Alshon Jeffrey in the 5th round??

teeray

How can you be objective on a rumor? If this turns out to be true I will bash him myself. Who was a better receiver in the state then AJ?

When you type in Alshon Jeffery into Google it auto completes to add the word fat.....it's not really anything new or surprising :D

That freshman at Clemson was way better and it's not even close is it?

How can you be objective on a rumor? If this turns out to be true I will bash him myself. Who was a better receiver in the state then AJ?

easily true freshman Sammy Watkins. Just imagine what Watkins would have added to his 1219 rec yard, 12 rec TD, 231 rushing yard season if he was healthy all season.

I find it kind of rediculous (sp?) that people are arguing over whether a (documented) team first guy, amazing talent , and great individual on and off the field minus the scuffle with the hot head from nebraska is lazy/unmotivated/over rated etc. because of a bogus article.

I'm sorry but if you can be that successful against SEC Defenses while maintaining double coverages for 2 straight years like he has , then why in the world is this a debate. He is easily in the top 3 of the wide-outs this year. As a gamecock fan I can assure you I am unbiased and in touch with reality based on one thing. I believe Blackmon is better.

Now people can we please lay off the ignorance pipe and just hush .. the man won't make it out of the 2nd round .. bad combine or not.

Don't know anything about Alshon Jeffrey? Think of a combination between Dwayne Jarrett and Jamarcus Russell.

Based on ?

Neither wanted to do anything to benefit the team or themselves..

School records

No character concerns

Desire to work ( see player interviews from the past 2 years after practice where you can see him staying after catching passes)

People just make too much crap up instead of looking at what's in front of them.

Based on ?

Neither wanted to do anything to benefit the team or themselves..

School records

No character concerns

Desire to work ( see player interviews from the past 2 years after practice where you can see him staying after catching passes)

People just make too much crap up instead of looking at what's in front of them.

Based on the fact that he was already too slow to get open in the NFL (Jarrett) and now he's ballooned up to 250 lbs. (Russell)

Archived