• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I leave

TheRealDeal

Went to Togo's for lunch today wearing my Panthers long sleeve polo (it's very modest...all black with just a small panther logo on the left chest and it's a little chilly here today) and some nice old lady came up and said she had to take a double look at my shirt because she just moved here from Charlotte and didn't think she'd see any fans this way.

I told her "nice" and she went on her way.

for a while and not one fuging PM asking me where I've been or what I'm up to? What else has been going on here at the Huddle? I've posted in 1 thread in like a month. Just been busy with life.

Updates to my life:

I'm growing a beard.

I'm really bad at estimating my taxes so I'm getting a huge refund, which is a bad thing.

I joined a flag football league in SD.

I had to get glasses.

I think that's it.

What else is new?

Whitney Houston died, some dude shot his daughter's laptop, an asian kid is tearing up the NBA and everyone wants the Panthers to draft a DT no one has heard of until about the time you left. I think that's about it.

I think the Lakers cut Lin in camp or were thinking about bringing him in..

What I would give for the Lakers to have a young, semi-talented point guard :(

tbh he wouldn't have had the same impact. He needs the ball in his hands and I don't think he would thrive with Kobe there.

We'll see how he does once Melo and Amare get back...

tbh he wouldn't have had the same impact. He needs the ball in his hands and I don't think he would thrive with Kobe there.

We'll see how he does once Melo and Amare get back...

I know, but I think if they had a PG that could create, Kobe could play off the ball a little more and wouldn't have to create.

Literally no one else on the team besides Kobe can create any offense.

Archived