• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I leave

TheRealDeal

for a while and not one fuging PM asking me where I've been or what I'm up to? What else has been going on here at the Huddle? I've posted in 1 thread in like a month. Just been busy with life.

Updates to my life:

I'm growing a beard.

I'm really bad at estimating my taxes so I'm getting a huge refund, which is a bad thing.

I joined a flag football league in SD.

I had to get glasses.

I think that's it.

What else is new?

for a while and not one fuging PM asking me where I've been or what I'm up to? What else has been going on here at the Huddle? I've posted in 1 thread in like a month. Just been busy with life.

Updates to my life:

I'm growing a beard.

I'm really bad at estimating my taxes so I'm getting a huge refund, which is a bad thing.

I joined a flag football league in SD.

I had to get glasses.

I'm still a Virgin

I have no life

No one likes me

I think that's it.

What else is new?

Fixed

um.....well....um....I got some seeds in the mail so I can start growing some seedlings indoors in the next couple weeks..I need to find someone to fix the gates to my privacy fence surrounding my yard because my husband is lazy...um...I had homemade vegetable soup for lunch...

oh..and I need to somehow find someone to build me some raised bed boxes (like 3)because my husband is a little on the lazy side (did I mention that already) and quickly changes the subject when I ask him if he could spend just a LITTLE BIT OF f*ckING TIME on it so I don't have to get a tiller

enough about me!.........anyhoo..glad you're back!

um.....well....um....I got some seeds in the mail so I can start growing some seedlings indoors in the next couple weeks..I need to find someone to fix the gates to my privacy fence surrounding my yard because my husband is lazy...um...I had homemade vegetable soup for lunch...

oh..and I need to somehow find someone to build me some raised bed boxes (like 3)because my husband is lazy (did I mention that already) and quickly changes the subject when I ask him if he could spend just a LITTLE BIT OF f*ckING TIME on it so I don't have to get a tiller

enough about me!.........anyhoo..glad you're back!

Seems like you're really into gardening....is it a good time of year for that?

You probably feel just like my wife does about her husband being lazy. Sometimes, I just want to relax a little OR spend my free time doing things I enjoy. Eventually I give in and do whatever chore she wants but there is some back and forth.

I hope it all works out with the raised bed boxes.

Archived